HollyDolly said:
No need, Holly has the answer! It was the plot of the pilot movie, 'The Adventure Begins', which was broken up into 3 episodes for the series. Zurg corrupts the LGM's Unimind and uses it to take control of everyone except Team Lightyear, though in practice it works more like mass possession.
An evil hive mind with Zurg as the ruling consciousness.

I completely forgot about this next one since I started rewatching the series.

Transformers Prime. Season 1, Episode 11, "Speed Metal". A human jerk is captured by the Decepticon Knock Out, mistaking him for one of the Autobots' human friends. Knock Out quickly changes to his sports car mode, binding the jerk to his seat. A metal claw device comes up to his eye level and shoots blue electricity into his eyes which causes him to pass out.
In Blue Dragon season 2 episode 17 (in case seasons would be merged, that would be episode 68), there's some hypnosis using a butterfly, a butterfly powder and the butterfly being reflected in the eyes of the characters.
Too bad the video I have has extremely bad quality (the way it's encoded, recorded and subtitled).
HiddenAgenda said:

Transformers Prime. Season 1, Episode 11, "Speed Metal". A human jerk is captured by the Decepticon Knock Out, mistaking him for one of the Autobots' human friends. Knock Out quickly changes to his sports car mode, binding the jerk to his seat. A metal claw device comes up to his eye level and shoots blue electricity into his eyes which causes him to pass out.
That just sounds like he was tazed.
skullman2033 said:
That just sounds like he was tazed.
https://youtu.be/zr2jqof5hXc?t=170

There's the scene in question. I'll let you be the judge.
HiddenAgenda said:
https://youtu.be/zr2jqof5hXc?t=170

There's the scene in question. I'll let you be the judge.
It looked like an electric shock sent directly into a certain region of the brain to induce a coma like state.
REJOICE! Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu has been serialized, we'll get to see the scene where our busty elf girl got hypnotized by her brother's flute like a pied piper's mouse in the near future. :)
laststand0810 said:
REJOICE! Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu has been serialized, we'll get to see the scene where our busty elf girl got hypnotized by her brother's flute like a pied piper's mouse in the near future. :)
Is that a manga or a LN ? If manga, would you know which volume/chapter this happens in ?
TheMadPrince said:
Is that a manga or a LN ? If manga, would you know which volume/chapter this happens in ?
Chapter 17 + if i remember it right, it spans out for about 2 or 3 chapters with a couple of pages of blank eyes, weird chanting, forced truth speaking and following orders. It seems that she is compelled to follow the directives at highest priority with her consciousness kind of fully intact, she just obey the order without any resistance, think of it as if it was her own idea and she has to fulfill it before all else.
laststand0810 said:
And a good notices...this manga will get a anime.
laststand0810 said:
Chapter 17 + if i remember it right, it spans out for about 2 or 3 chapters with a couple of pages of blank eyes, weird chanting, forced truth speaking and following orders. It seems that she is compelled to follow the directives at highest priority with her consciousness kind of fully intact, she just obey the order without any resistance, think of it as if it was her own idea and she has to fulfill it before all else.
All right, thank you <3 I'm gonna check this out, it sounds nice af
I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but in the anime Cross Ange, the main antagonist Embryo combines mind control and sexual pleasure to hypnotize girls he wants. He even attempts to hypnotize the main character using her exhaustion and desire for pleasure.
hypno94 said:
I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but in the anime Cross Ange, the main antagonist Embryo combines mind control and sexual pleasure to hypnotize girls he wants. He even attempts to hypnotize the main character using her exhaustion and desire for pleasure.
You are soooooooooooooooo LATE, i put a screenshot about that xD!!!
I don't remember seeing this on this forum post so sorry if this is a repeat, but I found this episode of a show called Carrossel. I don't know the language (It might be Spanish, but the cc function of the video says Portuguese, so...)

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shw7phakMTc
averageguy17 said:
I don't remember seeing this on this forum post so sorry if this is a repeat, but I found this episode of a show called Carrossel. I don't know the language (It might be Spanish, but the cc function of the video says Portuguese, so...)

lol i just found that video yesterday and someone in the comments posted an English translation and that got me to learn how to create subtitles and add them to videos.
averageguy17 said:

That's not spanish at all, It is clearly Portuguese.

Damn, I love the chicken scene xD
IDPet said:
That's not spanish at all, It is clearly Portuguese.

Damn, I love the chicken scene xD
Knew you would.

Also, I've never actually heard anyone speaking Portuguese before, so I had no idea.
averageguy17 said:

yeah, it's new in here.
Space Battleship Yamato 2202 Episode 10 "Spellbound: Cosmic Fireflies Beckon Disaster". The 'fireflies' in question are a sort of viral space-borne lifeform which hypnotize the crew (represented by flat red eyes). Most people experience a sort of sleepy bliss, recalling family or other positive memories of Earth, but a couple of crew members become aggressive, and there's a quick background moment where a crew member (female) is retreating from two other crew members who want to show her a vial of the fireflies.
Has anyone seen Hotel Transylvania 3? Was there hypnosis in it?
So there were a few more examples in Transformers Prime that I missed.

Season 1 Episode 14 "Out of His Head". Due to diving into Megatron's psyche while he was comatose, Megatron ended up escaping his own body by possessing Bumblebee's. He works to gain direct control so he can use Bumblebee to reawaken his own body through dark energon. You can tell Megatron is in control because they opt for the shrunken iris look. Robotic eyes make it even more apparent.

There's also how Airachnid controlled the Insecticon swarm like a hive queen, but there's no physical cue to her exercising her control.
Steins GateZero since the 13th episode is brainwash focused

spoiler
Anyone know if Hotel Translyvania 3 has hypnosis in it?
Tea said:
Anyone know if Hotel Translyvania 3 has hypnosis in it?
haven't seen it yet
was there hypnosis in the first two?
Argonis said:
haven't seen it yet
was there hypnosis in the first two?
only some scene for comedy purpose that's all, nothing erotic, so it's not worth to mention.
laststand0810 said:
only some scene for comedy purpose that's all, nothing erotic, so it's not worth to mention.
Eh,, even if it's not erotic, I don't think it's fair to dismiss it as "not worth mentioning". Lots of posts in this thread are just examples of hypnosis in animation, erotic or not.
averageguy17 said:
Eh,, even if it's not erotic, I don't think it's fair to dismiss it as "not worth mentioning". Lots of posts in this thread are just examples of hypnosis in animation, erotic or not.
well, i'm not the law, so if you want to you can just do it, it's not like anyone can judge anyway, i'm just saying that it won't be in my post due to its hypno quality that's all.
Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu episode 7.

spoiler
IDPet said:
Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu episode 7.

spoiler
Like the manga dude...i know someone gonna talk about this. xD!
Planet With 7, the green haired girl hypnotize the MC in order to maker her believe that she's living in her house. Even with spiral eyes.
IDPet said:
Planet With 7, the green haired girl hypnotize the MC in order to maker her believe that she's living in her house. Even with spiral eyes.
Episode number and/or link?