MustBeSomeoneElse said:
care to elaborate?
Well, as far as I've watched, the two biggest hypno episodes were the first and the fifth. Be warned that these get surprisingly dark for what is ostensibly a kid's cartoon.

In the first, the ghost of two twins who drowned in the water tank contaminate the water in the apartment building where the main characters live. The father, while making tea, accidentally infuses it throughout the kitchen, infecting both him and the mother. Their eyes go blank and their expressions slack, and both turn on all the faucets in the apartment before attempting to drown themselves (the kids rescue them). The sister also falls briefly, but her brother snaps her out of it. The climax of the episode is the entire building, infected by the ghost water, all stumbling in a trance to the roof, attempting to throw themselves into the same tank the ghost twins drowned in while murmuring, "To the top... to the top..." The sister manages to dive into the water and pull the drain at the bottom, allowing the twins to rest in peace and snapping everyone else out of it.

The fifth episode is one of the few episodes where the ghost is explicitly evil as opposed to grief-stricken or lonely. She possesses a cell phone that the main girl finds on the street, and instantly mesmerizes her to be glued to it while communicating to her via text messages. The whole thing gets more than a bit creepy because the (female) ghost uses techniques that an online predator would use, like luring the hypnotized girl to an isolated location and telling her to come alone. This culminates in the ghost of the woman appearing before the sister in an old shrine, with the hypnotized sister saying with a smile, "You're so beautiful..." as the ghost tries to push her down a well. The brother and comic relief manage to save her, but the ghost makes a last ditch effort to take the sister again by making her walk off a cliff, urging her onward with "One more step... one more step, and we'll be together forever..." Again, the sister is entranced and smiling.

Like I said! It's intense and a bit creepy, but if you're into creepy hypno with a side of horror, you can't miss it.
Maybe I can give some hope to the anime Date a Live season 3.

Origami (the white-haired girl) joined the villains of Season 2, the end of Chapter 5 of season 3 Origami looked a bit..."expressionless"

She did not show signs of being under mind control of the villains, I'm going to give him one more chance.
https://youtu.be/qHY9RaXUsus

official Friendship is Magic short where Starlight hypnotizes Twilight to get over her fear of ladybugs.
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the two-part second season finale of Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters is built around a mind control plot. The bad guy group, the Techmen, offer the people of the city free smartphone-like patches for their skin called 'Smart Marks', which are actually designed to put people under the Techmen's control. And if that weren't enough, they eventually manage to turn the entire city under their control, whether you're smart marked or not.

It's not visually impressive (otherwise I'd be giffing it right now) but it's pretty nice if you like 'a world of total order' mind control plots. There's some pretty good lines throughout ("I always obey authority figures") and one of the mums who gets mind controlled has a pretty hot trancey voice. You can find it on Netflix or other means - episodes are called 'Masters of Order' and 'Doomsday Clock'.
HollyDolly said:
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the two-part second season finale of Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters is built around a mind control plot. The bad guy group, the Techmen, offer the people of the city free smartphone-like patches for their skin called 'Smart Marks', which are actually designed to put people under the Techmen's control. And if that weren't enough, they eventually manage to turn the entire city under their control, whether you're smart marked or not.

It's not visually impressive (otherwise I'd be giffing it right now) but it's pretty nice if you like 'a world of total order' mind control plots. There's some pretty good lines throughout ("I always obey authority figures") and one of the mums who gets mind controlled has a pretty hot trancey voice. You can find it on Netflix or other means - episodes are called 'Masters of Order' and 'Doomsday Clock'.
Well...if i can say...the MASSIVE mind control is another one of my kind, but...this not looking good to me, even the voice acting of the brainwashed girls... anyway, thanks for this info Hollu Dolly Dudu.
Clang invasion has an episode called "License to drive" where daisy supposedly gets hypnotized. I'm unsure where a video is for free; all I know is there's one up for purchase on Youtube and I don't have it.
I got one, Nina Conti's Ventriloquist act has a part that involves her dummy hypnotizing her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbd0FcnFfO0
Wasnt there a scene in chicken little where the duck was like transfixed by the alien ship and it never comes up again
Weirdly enough, I don't think anyone has brought up Pustollio or however you spell that from Invader Zim.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fG6NaZA2P8

So ya'll ready to see Joy mind controlled in weirdly CGI animation?
mariosonicfan said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fG6NaZA2P8

So ya'll ready to see Joy mind controlled in weirdly CGI animation?
English dub when?
mariosonicfan said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fG6NaZA2P8

So ya'll ready to see Joy mind controlled in weirdly CGI animation?
NO...I'm just interested in the movie.
Argonis said:
English dub when?
Depends I suppose. What I'm wanting to know is, since it's going to be essentially a shot for shot remake....will they simply port over the 4kids voice actors, or will they use the Viz voices? Or heck I wouldn't even mind in the least if they got back the 4kids voices....well the ones who are able as some have died.

As Mewtwo's Japanese voice actor has returned here. Hopefully they at least do that and bring back the guy who voiced him in the 4kids dub...the guy who has done nothing but Broadway plays and voice Mewtwo lol. However if he does not wish to come back, I'd totally settle for Dan Green returning.
Well...i still watch this anime: Tayutama Kiss on my Deity.

In episode 08, Ameri is...MC by one Dragon dude...i don't know if is the only MC scene about this anime.
Doom Patrol episode 3.

The team travels to Paraguay and meets with a Nazi scientist who gives people superpowers. It turns out the scientist can possess people and form a hive mind with him at the center.

The female workers there are all dressed in dirndl dresses. And there's a scene where Robotman is talking to a lady and she stops talking and stares into space. Once the scientist resumes control of her she gets up and leaves.
DouDile said:
Well...i still watch this anime: Tayutama Kiss on my Deity.

In episode 08, Ameri is...MC by one Dragon dude...i don't know if is the only MC scene about this anime.
Do you have a link to the episode?
DarkMask said:
Doom Patrol episode 3.

The team travels to Paraguay and meets with a Nazi scientist who gives people superpowers. It turns out the scientist can possess people and form a hive mind with him at the center.

The female workers there are all dressed in dirndl dresses. And there's a scene where Robotman is talking to a lady and she stops talking and stares into space. Once the scientist resumes control of her she gets up and leaves.
Is there a link to be able to watch this episode as well?
JC518 said:
Is there a link to be able to watch this episode as well?
As far as I know it is only available on the DC Universe streaming service. I don't if it's on any third party websites.
DouDile said:
Well...i still watch this anime: Tayutama Kiss on my Deity.

In episode 08, Ameri is...MC by one Dragon dude...i don't know if is the only MC scene about this anime.
DouDile said:
Well...i still watch this anime: Tayutama Kiss on my Deity.

In episode 08, Ameri is...MC by one Dragon dude...i don't know if is the only MC scene about this anime.
Dude, how could you dig up something that old??? =))
laststand0810 said:
Dude, how could you dig up something that old??? =))
Dude...i just waste my time in watch old anime, my kids are more import xD!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m1K5IVQbsEk
My favorite MC for Fairly Oddparents...Trixie MC.
Wondering if you guys can help me remember/find a hypno scene at the tip of my tounge.

I saw it AGES ago, but it was an anime in which girls were clicking on a link/opening a website on the computer, before their entire screen got disorted and started to swirl. As they were entranced, tentacles somehow shot out of the computer and ensnared them, even going into their mouths and such. That's about all I remember about it, the scenes we're uploaded on YouTube but they're probably long gone by now. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Letterabcd said:
Wondering if you guys can help me remember/find a hypno scene at the tip of my tounge.

I saw it AGES ago, but it was an anime in which girls were clicking on a link/opening a website on the computer, before their entire screen got disorted and started to swirl. As they were entranced, tentacles somehow shot out of the computer and ensnared them, even going into their mouths and such. That's about all I remember about it, the scenes we're uploaded on YouTube but they're probably long gone by now. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
I feel like that was La Blue Girl? I'm not 100% sure, but I think that was it. I know the scene you're talking about.
Mindwipe said:
I feel like that was La Blue Girl? I'm not 100% sure, but I think that was it. I know the scene you're talking about.
La Blue Girl is not...a Mahou Shoujo for me, but in that hentai are tentacles and mind control.
Letterabcd said:
Wondering if you guys can help me remember/find a hypno scene at the tip of my tounge.

I saw it AGES ago, but it was an anime in which girls were clicking on a link/opening a website on the computer, before their entire screen got disorted and started to swirl. As they were entranced, tentacles somehow shot out of the computer and ensnared them, even going into their mouths and such. That's about all I remember about it, the scenes we're uploaded on YouTube but they're probably long gone by now. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Huh funny, I was kinda wondering about that a few months ago - I know exactly what you're talking about and, as Mindwipe suggests, there was a number of videos with computer hypno, all titled "La Blue Girl hypno 1/2/etc". Now that said, I tried looking up the series (it's a series of OVA from what I understand) and there didn't seem to be the computer scene in there - however, I didn't look at it in much detail, mostly just looked at the synopses for the episodes. It's very possible I missed something, and it'd probably be a good idea to try looking for the series again to check.
Mindwipe said:
I feel like that was La Blue Girl? I'm not 100% sure, but I think that was it. I know the scene you're talking about.
TheMadPrince said:
Huh funny, I was kinda wondering about that a few months ago - I know exactly what you're talking about and, as Mindwipe suggests, there was a number of videos with computer hypno, all titled "La Blue Girl hypno 1/2/etc". Now that said, I tried looking up the series (it's a series of OVA from what I understand) and there didn't seem to be the computer scene in there - however, I didn't look at it in much detail, mostly just looked at the synopses for the episodes. It's very possible I missed something, and it'd probably be a good idea to try looking for the series again to check.
JUST what I needed! Found it. It's "La Blue Girl Returns 3."
https://hanime.tv/hentai-videos/la-blue-girl-returns-3

It's at the 15:50 mark. There's also another induction of sorts, albeit without tentacles, at 24:25.

https://hanime.tv/hentai-videos/la-blue-girl-returns-4

Happens again here at 17:55, though the tentacles are cut off.
Letterabcd said:
JUST what I needed! Found it. It's "La Blue Girl Returns 3."
https://hanime.tv/hentai-videos/la-blue-girl-returns-3

It's at the 15:50 mark. There's also another induction of sorts, albeit without tentacles, at 24:25.

https://hanime.tv/hentai-videos/la-blue-girl-returns-4

Happens again here at 17:55, though the tentacles are cut off.
there's actually another scene on the next episode with the pink girl where she and her boyfriend were entranced and knocked out by that same spiral, only that it appears and covered the whole sky.
There is an episode of orange road where the younger sister hypnotises her brother into acting like a dog at the start of the episode I think its somewhere around ep 40 if anyone wants to go searchin
So, more like a potential mind control scene in anime, Tejina Sempai, the manga in pool #1343, is getting an anime adaptation that premiers this July.
Mindwipe said:
So, more like a potential mind control scene in anime, Tejina Sempai, the manga in pool #1343, is getting an anime adaptation that premiers this July.
Yeah we know that MindMind.