Yhhh this sucks life’s a shit who cares I wanna sleep. Life doesn’t let me have nice things and I don’t think I’m gonna succeed I looked up sugar mommas a while ago for fucks sake shits off the rails
whAT WHY I'M SO MAD RN

IsMyShowCancelled.com doesn't say why either, but it does praise them for being the "second-longest-running live-action comedy" from the Fox channel.
Friye said:
whAT WHY I'M SO MAD RN

IsMyShowCancelled.com doesn't say why either, but it does praise them for being the "second-longest-running live-action comedy" from the Fox channel.
Because there is no god

The Expanse has also been cancelled. A dark day for TV that I like
Friye said:
whAT WHY I'M SO MAD RN

IsMyShowCancelled.com doesn't say why either, but it does praise them for being the "second-longest-running live-action comedy" from the Fox channel.
This is why it was cancelled. Fox loves killing good shows.
Allister said:
Fox loves killing good shows.
That, and it was made by NBC Universal, so it was probably expensive to license and would be even more expensive now that it's eligible for syndication.
For people sad abouth the cancellation of a show I know nothing about, here's some good news from reddit:

"The good news is, off-network rights were purchased a while back and now that Fox are dropping this either Hulu or another are very likely to pick this up.

This looks to be a budget issue primarily for Fox (even though it's a single camera show https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-camera_setup https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_single-camera_situation_comedies (not a single shot show))) and was dropped with a bunch of others to make room on their schedule and to free up budget. Unsure on the current cast salaries for the show at present. Keep in mind, what they replace it with may be worth more to them, and that is ultimately the guide. So very high chance it'll continue its life via another facilitator (likely in streaming form which is how most the audience consume 99 now anyway). It was added to Netflix in the UK recently even thought it was already on E4. We can hope!

EDIT// Looking more likely: "Just hours after news of its demise broke, Deadline is reporting that multiple networks and streaming services are interested in picking the show up for a sixth season.

Universal TV, which owns the rights to Brooklyn Nine-Nine, is reportedly receiving calls from Hulu, Netflix, NBC, and TBS about bringing the show back.

It’s not often that one network or streaming service—let alone four of them—expresses interest in saving a show. But the odds that Jake Peralta and the NYPD’s 99th Precinct live to fight another day are looking good." https://www.dailydot.com/upstream/brooklyn-nine-nine-netflix-hulu/

EDIT 3: It may even be possible that Universal wanted to up the cost to Fox and it's more than they want to pay moving forward. This also in turn may have started a bidding war between the four other interested parties. Win-win for Universal."
My favorite part was no one in Fox's PR department understanding the optics of first canceling Brooklyn Nine-Nine, then turning around and picking up Last Man Standing.
averageguy17 said:
NBC picked it up,

Link: https://twitter.com/thelonelyisland/status/995151709709025280
https://youtu.be/EQ6HaIP5uwg?t=65

Sir_Lurksalaot said:
My favorite part was no one in Fox's PR department understanding the optics of first canceling Brooklyn Nine-Nine, then turning around and picking up Last Man Standing.
Dunno that other one. Probably hasn't made it across the pond
I've got everything ready for Mother's Day. I git a gift, a card, and I'm gonna take my mom out to brunch.I go to my brother to ask if he could pitch in for brunch and I find out he won't be around at all tomorrow. He's spending the whole day finishing up his community service. He doesn't even have a gift because he has no money. So it's up to me to provide a good Mother's Day. My bank account is gonna be so sore.
DarkMask said:
My bank account is gonna be so sore.
Its for a good cause [thumbs up.jpg]
Oh boy am I having a depressive episode

It started while I was at my local mall. I stupidly decided to lay on a hammock near a bunch of expensive clothing stores while reading Transformers: Exodus. I watched as moms and dads walked with their children, clad in expensive clothes I knew I’d never be able to wear, and getting into cars I know I’ll never be able to drive (not that I can. I don’t have a fucking license because I’m a fucking coward and won’t take the steps to get one.) I began to think about how terrible my job went as I got to the end of my employment and realized that it would more than likely be exactly like that again if I got another job.

The walk home was long and filled with horrible day dreams that, if I told you, would like get some kind of action taken. So I will not go further with that.

Now I’m writing this realizing that no one will respond on the account of not knowing what to say or simply not wanting to engage. And because of my horrible mindset, I took one of the last responses the wrong way for simply telling me that things are never easy. Because I’m so defeated, I believe my response was something along the lines of “Can’t I give up and live my life as a dull drone idiot?!” I don’t remember verbatim and I can’t bother myself to go back and look. The response was angry and I’m sorry to who it was meant for

I honestly wish that things did come easy. Without struggle and without trouble...just everything I wanted at the snap of my finger. My every desire fulfilled, my every flaw fixed, and the world on fire extinguished. I’ve constantly had dreams of post Mortem world where I relive my life as a god, and simply rule over all i survey from within the common masses, yet I also dream of living like a king. I believe that I would be selfless and giving if I had all the wealth I ever wanted, but in reality I’d be just as bad as the rest of the 1% - Selfish greedy trash that try to look like they care, but don’t really...

I don’t think I’m gonna Vent here anymore but I inevitably will
I despise the amount of malesub haters and people who seem to think hypnosis is a fetish solely for straight men and lesbian women. Fuck off with that shit! Let straight girls and gay guys enjoy it too, dammit! /rage and frustration
Auri said:
I despise the amount of malesub haters and people who seem to think hypnosis is a fetish solely for straight men and lesbian women. Fuck off with that shit! Let straight girls and gay guys enjoy it too, dammit! /rage and frustration
AMEN TO THAT.
Auri said:
I despise the amount of malesub haters and people who seem to think hypnosis is a fetish solely for straight men and lesbian women. Fuck off with that shit! Let straight girls and gay guys enjoy it too, dammit! /rage and frustration
geekgirl8 said:
AMEN TO THAT.
Yup.

Most of my subs are gay/bi males andthat makes me happy
Imasuky said:
Yup.

Most of my subs are gay/bi males andthat makes me happy
Can agree, like me some cute malesub =w=
TL;DR: I don fuckt up.

I should've just joined a union...
Auri said:
Let straight girls ... enjoy it too, dammit!
I would be willing to help! I love inclusion. Yep, inclusive is my middle name, you betcha.
Defcon7 said:
Oh boy am I having a depressive episode

It started while I was at my local mall. I stupidly decided to lay on a hammock near a bunch of expensive clothing stores while reading Transformers: Exodus. I watched as moms and dads walked with their children, clad in expensive clothes I knew I’d never be able to wear, and getting into cars I know I’ll never be able to drive (not that I can. I don’t have a fucking license because I’m a fucking coward and won’t take the steps to get one.) I began to think about how terrible my job went as I got to the end of my employment and realized that it would more than likely be exactly like that again if I got another job.

The walk home was long and filled with horrible day dreams that, if I told you, would like get some kind of action taken. So I will not go further with that.

Now I’m writing this realizing that no one will respond on the account of not knowing what to say or simply not wanting to engage. And because of my horrible mindset, I took one of the last responses the wrong way for simply telling me that things are never easy. Because I’m so defeated, I believe my response was something along the lines of “Can’t I give up and live my life as a dull drone idiot?!” I don’t remember verbatim and I can’t bother myself to go back and look. The response was angry and I’m sorry to who it was meant for
I'm sorry to hear that buddy. I wish there was something I could say to help. But don't want you to think you are being ignored. We're all here for you.

I hope this will make you laugh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHrN5Mf5sgo
Aaaaaand Blacklisting doesn't work for some reason. I mostly use it for fandoms I have zero interest in and vore and scat stuff.

Slightly Less Stupid Thing: I can't sleep. Stupid thunderstorms.
I have no interest in watching TV shows anymore. I no longer have the attention span to keep track of them. Even when I do try to watch something I end up on my phone or I get up and do something.

My mother loves the show Timeless. It's a good show, but I have no interest in watching it. Most of the time I suck it up and watch it, but there are times when I really do not wanna watch. But today is Mother's Day and she wants to watch it tonight, but my friends and I were also gonna have a video chat because we haven't talked in forever. And my brother and I still have to give her our gifts and that will be a whole thing.

I hate to tell my mom I have no interest in watching it with her, but I don't want to be an asshole. I want to catch up with my friends and I really don't want to cancel. This conflict is the reason I have anxiety.
DarkMask said:
I have no interest in watching TV shows anymore. I no longer have the attention span to keep track of them. Even when I do try to watch something I end up on my phone or I get up and do something.

My mother loves the show Timeless. It's a good show, but I have no interest in watching it. Most of the time I suck it up and watch it, but there are times when I really do not wanna watch. But today is Mother's Day and she wants to watch it tonight, but my friends and I were also gonna have a video chat because we haven't talked in forever. And my brother and I still have to give her our gifts and that will be a whole thing.

I hate to tell my mom I have no interest in watching it with her, but I don't want to be an asshole. I want to catch up with my friends and I really don't want to cancel. This conflict is the reason I have anxiety.
This may not be what you want to hear and honestly I don't know your mother or your relationship with her, but...

I think for the sake of family and Mother's day, you should suck it up. It'll suck to miss out on your friends but this is your mother for chrissake!! Mother's day is for her. You could tell her you'd rather do something else than watch that series with her, but don't make your motivation to be that you'd rather hang with your friends tonight. That just ain't right...
Friye said:
This may not be what you want to hear and honestly I don't know your mother or your relationship with her, but...

I think for the sake of family and Mother's day, you should suck it up. It'll suck to miss out on your friends but this is your mother for chrissake!! Mother's day is for her. You could tell her you'd rather do something else than watch that series with her, but don't make your motivation to be that you'd rather hang with your friends tonight. That just ain't right...
It all worked out. We're gonna watch it later.
DarkMask said:
It all worked out. We're gonna watch it later.
I'm glad it all worked out in the end *hugs* :)
Gotta love cooking alive on a crowded bus during a summer day.
When you find out that you're gonna have to wait a whole extra month than the rest of the world for the one damn movie (Incredibles 2) you've been looking forward to: Ffffffuuuu....! (Warning: Don't click if wearing headphones!)
It's really frustrating trying to hold a conversation with someone when they text you, you text back immediately, and they've apparently set their phone down and walked away in that 30-second window
I'd like to stop being ill now please.
Well, I just had some major bombshells dropped on me. It's not even about me, it's about my family. Apparently my sister decided that a good mother's day gift to my mother was an announcement on how she's going to be a guy.(She's the older one btw) And that was because my mother called her. She wasn't even the first person she told, apparently told a bunch of people from her work and other places... but no one from her family!

I'm not transphobic, but... no. She claims shes felt like it all her life, which frankly, seems very unlikely, She still wants to have kids, and she had broken up with her boyfriend who she had been with for years some time ago. And when she was told to at least wait for it to make sure, she said that she had been waiting long enough.

The cherry on the top? My mother is also currently being tested for breast cancer.