Argonis said:
I play on ps4 currently stuck on one of the junction bosses.
Oh, okay. Don't know if it's possible to cross-platform.
And now I realise I still have many junctions to do because I usually got taxi'd by a higher level friend. Welp.
AnnoyinGoblin said:
Oh, okay. Don't know if it's possible to cross-platform.
And now I realise I still have many junctions to do because I usually got taxi'd by a higher level friend. Welp.
Sadly its not cross platform which really sucks cause a lot of people i know play it on pc but eh some day i'll take the switch.
So I had a messed up dream a few nights ago. I usually have weird dreams, and I usually forget them come morning, but this one is staying with me for some reason. I don't remember every detail but I remember most of it.

The dream starts out with me looking over a massive pool. Like an Olympic pool in a stadium. I went for a swim. Then got out and talked to someone. The dream then cuts back to that same pool only now it's much darker and there are these massive platforms above it. Like a platform level of a video game. The pool is empty and there are people in it on computers. There's an eerie green glow to them too. I start jumping across the platforms. I think I use a grappling hook of some sorts. But somehow I miss or slip and start falling into the pool with the people. The dream cuts out.

The dream then cuts to a black man carrying a baby. He's walking across a busy city area and heads into a bar. He meets with the bartender and starts talking to him. The man looks nervous. Suddenly he gets spotted by some people, I don't remember what they look like. He runs. He almost gets away but he gets caught. The dream cuts away.

Then the dream opens in a hospital room. There is a woman in the hospital bed and the man is by her side. The woman is his wife. She suffered some kind of injury and now has severe cognitive damage. The kind of damage where she can't take care of herself anymore. The man starts crying and tells her he loves her. Then a hospital worker a few pills from a poison bottle and gives them to the man. The man swallows them with tears in his eyes.

Then I wake up. With tears in my eyes.

I don't know what to make of it. I usually have some weird dreams but I forget them later. This one, though, has stayed with me for some reason. But I felt like I was seeing from his perspective, and his sadness for his situation got to me. Maybe I should make a story about this? It's kind of messed up though.

I don't know...
DarkMask said:
So I had a messed up dream a few nights ago. I usually have weird dreams, and I usually forget them come morning, but this one is staying with me for some reason. I don't remember every detail but I remember most of it.

The dream starts out with me looking over a massive pool. Like an Olympic pool in a stadium. I went for a swim. Then got out and talked to someone. The dream then cuts back to that same pool only now it's much darker and there are these massive platforms above it. Like a platform level of a video game. The pool is empty and there are people in it on computers. There's an eerie green glow to them too. I start jumping across the platforms. I think I use a grappling hook of some sorts. But somehow I miss or slip and start falling into the pool with the people. The dream cuts out.

The dream then cuts to a black man carrying a baby. He's walking across a busy city area and heads into a bar. He meets with the bartender and starts talking to him. The man looks nervous. Suddenly he gets spotted by some people, I don't remember what they look like. He runs. He almost gets away but he gets caught. The dream cuts away.

Then the dream opens in a hospital room. There is a woman in the hospital bed and the man is by her side. The woman is his wife. She suffered some kind of injury and now has severe cognitive damage. The kind of damage where she can't take care of herself anymore. The man starts crying and tells her he loves her. Then a hospital worker a few pills from a poison bottle and gives them to the man. The man swallows them with tears in his eyes.

Then I wake up. With tears in my eyes.

I don't know what to make of it. I usually have some weird dreams but I forget them later. This one, though, has stayed with me for some reason. But I felt like I was seeing from his perspective, and his sadness for his situation got to me. Maybe I should make a story about this? It's kind of messed up though.

I don't know...
I've honestly had some very weird dreams before, but I barely remember any of them. I often do remember some stuff when I wake up...then I forget because I don't care.
Mostly frustrated with myself then anything else today. I've been trying to dabble in art, but have no idea how to really progress. On top of this some of my conditions cause a harsh lack of motivation which the above issue compounds on.

Also SD card exploded causing a loss of a lot of game stuff on my tablet (Thankfully I'm f2p on everything)
Heat wave and loneliness, the perfect combination for feeling like crap.
So for some fucking reason my kindle fire is no longer registered and I can't re register it
I’ve gotten back into Halo 5 and I feels like I’ve hooked back up with an Abusive Ex. This is fine. I wanna die anyways.
Okay, so, earlier this week I was doing some Rocket League trading, and one dude was interested in what I could offer. He gave me a link to his profile, and tried to add him, unsuccesfully.

15 minutes later, I realise I can't connect to Steam on Chrome. I look at my profile on the app : some Russian fuckhead had changed my mail, my password, and blew up Steam Guard. Steam sent me mails to tell me of the act, but too little, too late, and my account was lost to that vomit stain.

I'll admit : I freaked the fuck out, because I have spent A LOT of time and money on Steam over the years. I managed to contact the support (even though there is no "clear" direction to go to if you got completely hacked).
Thankfully, I had transaction info, gave enough details, and thus I got my account back the next day. I changed all my passwords, but fuck man, I got really scared.

Moral of the story lads : ALWAYS verify the link before clicking on it. And there are dipshits everywhere (reported the suspect, too)

Also : earlier in this thread, I was pissed because I thought I missed Ash Prime. Well, turns out I got him. So, that's nice.

@Defcon : How so ? Bad game ? Bad multiplayer ?
AnnoyinGoblin said:
@Defcon : How so ? Bad game ? Bad multiplayer ?
Infested with a terrible loot box system. Piss poor RNG, inferior Theater mode, toxic community, absurdly broken and unbalanced Firefight mode, shitty story written by a bad comic book writer, terrible rewards for winning, and Cool armor locked away behind said terrible loot box system.

It’s fine. I’m gonna delete it once my game pass trial is up.

Also I should have gotten Destiny 2 for PS4. Xbox Destiny players are competitive bloodhounds and I just want to stop existing for a couple of days.
So I thought I would treat myself by buying a couple nice-smelling expensive soaps from a site I like; they usually have really amazing scents for their items and sometimes they sell out really fast, so I thought I'd gotten really lucky when the soaps I wanted came back in stock.

They were supposed to come in the mail today and......I receive a completely flat, damaged, empty box. With a big fat sticker from USPS stating "RECEIVED UNSEALED" and "RECEIVED WITHOUT CONTENTS". I am so fucking pissed off.
@Defcon : Aw shucks, that looks like a shitshow.
Well, best of luck for your time on the game anyway ! May RNGesus be in your favor.

@geekgirl : Okay, disclaimer : I don't know how the system works in the US, but... How the fuck are they allowed to do that ? Shouldn't there be a compensation if it's their fault ? Shouldn't you get more information, if ever it was the website's fault and you could ask for a refund ?
AnnoyinGoblin said:
@Defcon : Aw shucks, that looks like a shitshow.
Well, best of luck for your time on the game anyway ! May RNGesus be in your favor.

@geekgirl : Okay, disclaimer : I don't know how the system works in the US, but... How the fuck are they allowed to do that ? Shouldn't there be a compensation if it's their fault ? Shouldn't you get more information, if ever it was the website's fault and you could ask for a refund ?
I doubt it was the site's fault, it was probably some ass working for USPS that either damaged the box so badly that the contents just fell out, or they just straight-up tore open the package and stole the items. Thankfully, I got in touch with customer service and provided photos for proof, and they're going to re-send the items that I paid for.

But yeah, that's yet another reason I fucking hate the postal service in this country. This isn't the first time I've had a problem with them either--I've had shit delivered damaged beyond repair, or to the wrong address. It's a shitshow.
geekgirl8 said:
I doubt it was the site's fault, it was probably some ass working for USPS that either damaged the box so badly that the contents just fell out, or they just straight-up tore open the package and stole the items. Thankfully, I got in touch with customer service and provided photos for proof, and they're going to re-send the items that I paid for.

But yeah, that's yet another reason I fucking hate the postal service in this country. This isn't the first time I've had a problem with them either--I've had shit delivered damaged beyond repair, or to the wrong address. It's a shitshow.
I had packages delivered to my house before that were meant for a house 10 houses down the street. Its like they forget how to read sometimes.
Argonis said:
I had packages delivered to my house before that were meant for a house 10 houses down the street. Its like they forget how to read sometimes.
10 years ago (or so) we received a package from the 70's, for an address that was like 200 miles away
Foolycooly said:
10 years ago (or so) we received a package from the 70's, for an address that was like 200 miles away
XD now that's funny.
Foolycooly said:
Real shit? Did you open it, by any chance?
geekgirl8 said:
Nah, we just put it back in the post again
geekgirl8 said:
I hope not as that is against the law.
Argonis said:

I hope not as that is against the law.
Yeah, I know that. I was just curious.
Defcon7 said:
Infested with a terrible loot box system. Piss poor RNG, inferior Theater mode, toxic community, absurdly broken and unbalanced Firefight mode, shitty story written by a bad comic book writer, terrible rewards for winning, and Cool armor locked away behind said terrible loot box system.
I completely agree. The Rec packs were shit, it took forever to unlock all the cool armor. And the story! I really hate the direction they took with the story. All the redesigns for the characters were shit. Especially the Covenant. They all looked so bad.

I recommend the Master Chief Collection and Halo: Reach. The first 3 Halo games are classics with 343's upgraded graphics. And Reach is arguably the best Halo game in the series.
geekgirl8 said:
So I thought I would treat myself by buying a couple nice-smelling expensive soaps from a site I like; they usually have really amazing scents for their items and sometimes they sell out really fast, so I thought I'd gotten really lucky when the soaps I wanted came back in stock.

They were supposed to come in the mail today and......I receive a completely flat, damaged, empty box. With a big fat sticker from USPS stating "RECEIVED UNSEALED" and "RECEIVED WITHOUT CONTENTS". I am so fucking pissed off.
While I have not experienced that personally, I was made aware of it through my mother.

She had a friend from work who made a business donating items that were lost in the mail. We went to a warehouse and there were loads of random items just sitting around. But the main things we were there for were the books. There were giant bins filled with books, some damaged and some brand new, that my mother and her friend decided to take and resell on the internet. So for the past few years we've been selling these books that were lost in the mail.

It's really sad though. When they destroy or lose a package it gets sent to some warehouse for it to collect dust and the people who ordered it will never know what happened to their stuff. Some of the books were gifts, there were a few with letters or notes inside them. And their recipients will never see them because the delivery service messed up. It's a shame.
DarkMask said:
While I have not experienced that personally, I was made aware of it through my mother.

She had a friend from work who made a business donating items that were lost in the mail. We went to a warehouse and there were loads of random items just sitting around. But the main things we were there for were the books. There were giant bins filled with books, some damaged and some brand new, that my mother and her friend decided to take and resell on the internet. So for the past few years we've been selling these books that were lost in the mail.

It's really sad though. When they destroy or lose a package it gets sent to some warehouse for it to collect dust and the people who ordered it will never know what happened to their stuff. Some of the books were gifts, there were a few with letters or notes inside them. And their recipients will never see them because the delivery service messed up. It's a shame.
As a bibliophile that makes me really sad in particular. I'd be devastated to lose a book in the mail like that. Especially since I love buying leatherbounds and special editions.
geekgirl8 said:
As a bibliophile that makes me really sad in particular. I'd be devastated to lose a book in the mail like that. Especially since I love buying leatherbounds and special editions.
Same that sort of thing would be crushing if it was a rare one. But losing any book would still be bad.
Everyday I play Destiny 2 I’m reminded more and more that I should have gotten it on Xbox instead of PS4.

Today I ran into a guy who’s Clan had the word Reich in it! :D (FUCKING KILL ME)
Defcon7 said:
Everyday I play Destiny 2 I’m reminded more and more that I should have gotten it on Xbox instead of PS4.

Today I ran into a guy who’s Clan had the word Reich in it! :D (FUCKING KILL ME)
Would you not find the exact same shit on Xbox?
And is it that bad to see someone's clan with Reich in it?
Defcon7 said:
Aw man. If you had it for Xbox I would absolutely play with you.
TalahDarkfang said:
Would you not find the exact same shit on Xbox?
And is it that bad to see someone's clan with Reich in it?
DarkMask said:
Aw man. If you had it for Xbox I would absolutely play with you.
...I didn’t realize I switched Xbox and PS4. I have it on Xbox when I should’ve gotten it on PS4

And seriously? I’d rather not see anyone refer to their Clan using Nazi terminology, thank you very much...
Defcon7 said:
...I didn’t realize I switched Xbox and PS4. I have it on Xbox when I should’ve gotten it on PS4

And seriously? I’d rather not see anyone refer to their Clan using Nazi terminology, thank you very much...
Nazi terminology? Reich is just a word like every other word in our dictionaries omegalul

no srsly tho it just translates to empire on german, that's not against any kind of TOS nor is it offensive *shrug*
Sophia said:
Nazi terminology? Reich is just a word like every other word in our dictionaries omegalul

no srsly tho it just translates to empire on german, that's not against any kind of TOS nor is it offensive *shrug*
huh, well I learned something new today. that's cool.