So today was my dad's last day in town before he returns home for the new semester (and by extension, his car, which I occasionally borrow), so we figured it would be a good plan to drive to the campus bookstore (pretty far off my beaten path) to get the textbooks for my upcoming class, but nope, it looks like the bookstore closes at noon on fridays (not that that was listed anywhere important online) so the trip was wasted and since I'll now be transportation-less unless my dad calls in a few favors, getting books before classes start on tuesday will now be a huge hassle
Talked to my dad for three hours last night. I love talking to my dad, but I miss him so much, and it hurts like hell that he's too far away to visit. He told me he got the photos of the kids I sent him for Christmas framed but he gets a stabbing pain in his heart when he thinks about how he's missing out on their lives. I wish we were doing better financially so we could move closer to him.
This might seem odd to post on a porn site, but anyone ever get that feeling when your playing a game and when it gets to the sex scenes you're just like "get on with it already"?. Cause that's how I'm feeling now while playing Eiyuu Senki. I downloaded the 18+ patch but I'm kinda regreting it. I only downloaded it because I just like having a complete game, regardless if I actually use the stuff or not. The sex scenes are long, and honestly quite boring to me and I can't seem to find a skip text button so here I am trying to rapidly press on the game as fast as I can so that the scene will be over. There is some forms of mind control/corruption in it so that's pretty cool.
averageguy17 said:
This might seem odd to post on a porn site, but anyone ever get that feeling when your playing a game and when it gets to the sex scenes you're just like "get on with it already"?. Cause that's how I'm feeling now while playing Eiyuu Senki. I downloaded the 18+ patch but I'm kinda regreting it. I only downloaded it because I just like having a complete game, regardless if I actually use the stuff or not. The sex scenes are long, and honestly quite boring to me and I can't seem to find a skip text button so here I am trying to rapidly press on the game as fast as I can so that the scene will be over. There is some forms of mind control/corruption in it so that's pretty cool.
I'm like that but for games that hint that theirs a ship only for nothing to happen at the end of the game.
Speaking of video games:

FUCK THE SUPER BATTLE DROIDS IN REPUBLIC COMMANDO GOD I HATE THOSE GODDAMN BULLET SPONGE BASTARDS
Fuck me I wish I wasn't so horrible indecisive when It comes to commissions.
On the off chance I get one, Even when I just plan on getting an Aqua commission, I can never decide WHAT I want.
I'm wondering if part of the reason I got stuck on her was I just couldn't decide so I subconsciously stuck to one character. I'm honestly just trying to justify my insanity at this point.

I'm stuck between a number of things I want to see done.
Kachopper9 said:
Fuck me I wish I wasn't so horrible indecisive when It comes to commissions.
On the off chance I get one, Even when I just plan on getting an Aqua commission, I can never decide WHAT I want.

I'm stuck between a number I things I want to see done.
oh man i know that feel.
Kachopper9 said:
Fuck me I wish I wasn't so horrible indecisive when It comes to commissions.
On the off chance I get one, Even when I just plan on getting an Aqua commission, I can never decide WHAT I want.
I'm wondering if part of the reason I got stuck on her was I just couldn't decide so I subconsciously stuck to one character. I'm honestly just trying to justify my insanity at this point.

I'm stuck between a number of things I want to see done.
Same and since I collaborate with others I ask them for ideas and they have a hard time sometimes.
Argonis said:
oh man i know that feel.
Even when I decide on an artist, I'm stuck between.

I was think of mixing Aqua with Celestia or Junko from Dongranronpa and... GAH, I'm going on a tangent
  • Fairy
  • Harem girl
  • Maid
aaaand the list goes on.

Even when I get it done, I just feel like I want more of it, even if it's already been done.
Kachopper9 said:
Even when I decide on an artist, I'm stuck between.

I was think of mixing Aqua with Celestia or Junko from Dongranronpa and... GAH, I'm going on a tangent
  • Fairy
  • Harem girl
  • Maid
aaaand the list goes on.

Even when I get it done, I just feel like I want more of it, even if it's already been done.
Make a list and roll dice, keep going until you narrow it down, It's what I do when my OCD is flaring up, something about it makes me feel more at ease over it
Imasuky said:
Make a list and roll dice, keep going until you narrow it down, It's what I do when my OCD is flaring up, something about it makes me feel more at ease over it
Sometimes the best way to settle things is let RNGesus take the wheel.
Imasuky said:
Make a list and roll dice, keep going until you narrow it down, It's what I do when my OCD is flaring up, something about it makes me feel more at ease over it
The only issue is even when I get something I feel like I still want more of that particular thing.

Also, I have a very tough time letting luck do the deciding.
Grima180 said:
Sometimes the best way to settle things is let RNGesus take the wheel.
RNGesus made me laugh.
Imasuky said:
Make a list and roll dice, keep going until you narrow it down, It's what I do when my OCD is flaring up, something about it makes me feel more at ease over it
Probably because it's an act you can easily repeat until you get the result you want.

Also, dice are fun (says the former Exalted Player).
Sleepyhead97 said:
RNGesus made me laugh.
the term has been around for super long time.

And as someone who has played tabletops before RNGesus can be very fickle.

Thinking back to it I'm still annoyed by the boss fight I ran as a GM where like 75% of my attacks missed but the players scored several Crits in a row.
Ugh, all it takes these days to bring my mood from "barely enduring depression" to rock bottom is like 5 minutes on Tinder, OKcupid or any other "maybe meet a girl" type site i'm desperate enough to try.

It's like "wow, look at all these girls", but then i remember that i'm an unemployed, behind-on-education loser with no car and living off my parent's dollar, which instantly disqualifies me from 80% of the people out there, because no matter how much people say that doesn't matter, the mythbusters proved people will judge your romantic potential based on your income, and most of the people in my range actually specify "yes that matters" so i'm not hopeful

And since i'm in the late-20s zone myself, almost all the late-20s and older (but still within my acceptable range) users are of a totally different mentality to me, like "want to have kids if not already a single mom" or "way too religious for an agnostic like me", or falls squarely under the aforementioned "be financially independent or don't bother" bracket, and I just feel creepy thinking about trying to make contact with one of the younger, "18 to early 20s" bracket

My personality is nothing to brag about either, with social anxiety, autism (AKA the "new retarded", according to the internet), nerdy interests and an appearance that could pass for one of the "friendzoned fedora'd" types- It's like, yeah, I'm nice and a good person and all, but that's what everyone's supposed to be, so I just look boring at best, like the friendzone'd at worst if I try to sell myself based on that

and that's not even getting into my kinks and sexual issues- obviously we all know the awkwardness of being a hypnofetishist around vanilla people, but between that, the fact that i'm into loli and a bunch of other "minor but weird" fetishes, I have to play my kink cards close to my chest because no one seems to share any of them, or even seem like they would tolerate them, and of course, I'm bad at "regular" sex due to inexperience plus years of anxiety buildup, and I don't see any way to break that curse without finding someone willing to stick around long enough to help me figure things out myself

And it's frustrating because like, I'm very sexually creative in my mind, so that's a lot of potential going to waste, and I have a very good track record being a boyfriend in the past, like, it's literally the only thing I've ever done that made me feel like I was good at something, so it's not like I've got an unreasonable dream in mind (Like say, someone with asthma, one leg and claustrophobia who wants to be an astronaut), but at the same time, getting my foot in the door has always been the hard part, and now it's even harder due to my socioeconomic and mental issues so i feel trapped in a no-win situation with no way out.

So in the .5 seconds between opening tinder and remembering all of the above, "wow, look at all these girls" turns into "wow, look at all these girls who'll never want to date me"

Believe me, I wish I could just turn off the desire to belong with someone so I could focus on class or work, but let me reiterate: It's literally the only thing I've ever done that made me feel like I was good at something- like, the thing I know I was put on this earth to do- to stop checking all the dating apps might make me stop a few depression spikes, but if I didn't keep trying to do SOMETHING to hopefully get the ball rolling, i'd just be an empty shell who only did the things my biology demanded to keep my body surviving. Believe me, I wish i could have had a talent in something that I can make money from instead, but nope, i'm the world's best boyfriend, but disguised as the person that everyone avoided in high school.

I'm not even asking for much at this point- I know i'm not in a good state to meet the girl i'd spend the rest of my life with, but just someone nice to spend time with and get my brain producing serotonin would make all the difference.
My g/f and I got together right before I turned 28. She is on the spectrum, and it has not been the easiest of relationships to manage, but I am now 32 and we are still together.

Also, and this says more about me than it does you, but I want to beat the sad out of you. It's not because you're being a drama llama or an a-hole (although the Fedora of Damocles seemed to be dangling above your head), it's because I literally feel compelled to punch you until you stop being so damn morose.
I like Bojack but can't watch it cause it hits way to hard on a personal level.

This scene in particular
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOSpbumhppQ

I mean I looked that scene up solely because I should be writing rather than looking up clips like that!
I found more Succubus Mask Aqua: https://sonicforhire130.deviantart.com/art/Master-Aqua-Donning-the-Mask-of-Loki-720288906

Such good art with the masks are starting to be painful.
Kachopper9 said:
I found more Succubus Mask Aqua: https://sonicforhire130.deviantart.com/art/Master-Aqua-Donning-the-Mask-of-Loki-720288906

Such good art with the masks are starting to be painful.
i would like her face to be her normal face.
the mask kills it for me.
Argonis said:
i would like her face to be her normal face.
the mask kills it for me.
I've already put the request in the manip thread.

I'm gonna say that I have a love and hate relationship with these pics. They're all so good except for the mask, and the idea of a succubus Aqua is beautiful. But she already has so little art, and the fact that there's so many of these succubus masked Aqua's is killing me somewhat.

Also I’ve gone completely insane due to Aqua and I hate it
Whenever people don’t respond to me I feel like I’m fading away. My existence feels invalid and I just...start to feel like I don’t exist???

Also my dog looks sad and I cant seem to cheer him up so that’s just making things worse...
Defcon7 said:
Whenever people don’t respond to me I feel like I’m fading away. My existence feels invalid and I just...start to feel like I don’t exist???

Also my dog looks sad and I cant seem to cheer him up so that’s just making things worse...
Yeah, I honestly know that feeling. Sometimes I do wish people would respond to my posts.
Defcon7 said:
Whenever people don’t respond to me I feel like I’m fading away. My existence feels invalid and I just...start to feel like I don’t exist???

Also my dog looks sad and I cant seem to cheer him up so that’s just making things worse...
I come here to vent usually because I literally expect zero people here to care about what I post. It's just a convenient void I can shout into. I'm honestly astonished when people actually do say something back to me LOL.
So, I just wasted $7. I bought Season 1 of Tokyo Ghoul on my PS4, and didn't realize that half the fucking screen was going to be censored for some stupid reason. To add insult to injury, I can't refund it because I started streaming, and because all of Sony's links to refunds seem to be faulty or broken.

So... shit. Good thing I picked SD instead of HD, or it would have been $11.

geekgirl8 said:
I'm honestly astonished when people actually do say something back to me LOL.
Something back to you.
Nadie said:
So, I just wasted $7. I bought Season 1 of Tokyo Ghoul on my PS4, and didn't realize that half the fucking screen was going to be censored for some stupid reason. To add insult to injury, I can't refund it because I started streaming, and because all of Sony's links to refunds seem to be faulty or broken.

So... shit. Good thing I picked SD instead of HD, or it would have been $11.
at least it was only 7 and not like 50 for physical cd's.
Argonis said:
at least it was only 7 and not like 50 for physical cd's.
I'd probably punch someone.
Nadie said:
So, I just wasted $7. I bought Season 1 of Tokyo Ghoul on my PS4, and didn't realize that half the fucking screen was going to be censored for some stupid reason. To add insult to injury, I can't refund it because I started streaming, and because all of Sony's links to refunds seem to be faulty or broken.

So... shit. Good thing I picked SD instead of HD, or it would have been $11.

Something back to you.
I lost 100$ when I tried to get the powerjack on my Laptop fixed and they basically told me they couldn't do anything.
Er..., where do I go for arguing about deleted posts?

Because the Aqua pic I posted a day or two ago got deleted because:
"In the stort wrote by the one who commissioned this Aqua is merely in bondage and forced to do this. No hypnosis is involved in this picture or the story"

Apparently that person didn't read the fucking story. She's put into a hypnotic trance by a pin.

Edit: and it's back up now, thank you to whoever did that.
I have a cold.

When I get sick it's super bad I can't stop sneezing hard enough to pull a muscle in my back, coughing until I lose my voice, and have a painful amount of pressure that makes my eyes fell like they are about to pop out of my skull.

Also I drool like pokemon girl, but it's not as cute and sexy as when she does it