Ayy Persona 5 and Nier.
I actually had a lot of trouble picking between P5 and Nier for the game awards' best soundtrack award.
I feel sorry for the people who emotionally invest themselves into the delusion that Persona games are anything but brainless garbage.
Thelxiope said:
I feel sorry for the people who emotionally invest themselves into the delusion that Persona games are anything but brainless garbage.
So I take it you don't like them at all? For any reason?
Okay, I can't tell because of formatting... is Bloodwing under Dishonorable Mentions, or Honorable?

Because if it's dishonorable I must inform you that you are committing a crime against my favorite lil' bird.
Mindcollector13 said:
Okay, I can't tell because of formatting... is Bloodwing under Dishonorable Mentions, or Honorable?

Because if it's dishonorable I must inform you that you are committing a crime against my favorite lil' bird.
Honorable

Sorry for the janky formatting :P

EDIT: Fixed the formatting
I might be a month late, but I definitelly aprove of Danganronpa V3 in that top 10. Such a good game! Only time I preordered a game, and it was worth every penny.
Top 15 Video Game Characters I Hate The Most!

https://stepfordcrimson.deviantart.com/journal/Top-15-Video-Game-Characters-I-Hate-The-Most-730628049

And please.

Mind the warning on number 1 >:I
Holy shit does number 4 make me boil with rage. What a total shitbag. Good list, though I'm a bit more pissed off now. (Seriously, what a total fuckhat. Probably number 1 for me)
UGH. The Bully character grinds my gears!!! I wanna power bomb that sadistic son of a bitch onto a spike!

#1 doesn’t bother me as much because it’s a big dumb stupid parody of everything I hate, in a big dumb stupid action game, with a big dumb stupid story that really isn’t worth taking seriously. But I understand why Crim hates him so much. That can truly be irking for some.
I've never actually experienced #1, but as soon as I read this title my brain went "My #1 is a tie... between Handsome Jack and Avalac'h."

I have never hated two characters as much as them. Never. Never ever in my life.

Unless I can include Nergigante... but he's not really a "character"
About Waluigi, after reading the list I do kinda wonder how he became so popular. For me personaly though, I like him because of how he was portrayed in Brawl in the Family (which I think did boost his overall popularity), and also because of ProtonJon in TheRunawayGuys's lets plays. It is all non-canon basically, but I just have a fondness for the waa because of these two things
Are you allowed to post stuff on request from a banned user? You're a mod, that seems like it could cause some issues.
SomeCallMeSalty said:
Are you allowed to post stuff on request from a banned user? You're a mod, that seems like it could cause some issues.
1) Ban is temporary
2) Ban is probably not the right word for it given the context.
3) I would think Ima being a mod is precisely why they'd be able to post it after being asked.
Sir_Lurksalaot said:
1) Ban is temporary
2) Ban is probably not the right word for it given the context.
3) I would think Ima being a mod is precisely why they'd be able to post it after being asked.
No, ban is the right word. Crim caused stuff that got them banned, and even though it was a temporary ban, it's still a ban. Also, a mod shouldn't be able to post stuff from a banned user just because they're going to be unbanned soon, that just makes it look like being banned is only a mild inconvenience.

EDIT: Also, unsure what you mean by "given the context"
We talked about that and had that just be a one time thing as the majority of us agreed that it would cause issues.

So yeah that won't happen again.
Argonis said:
We talked about that and had that just be a one time thing as the majority of us agreed that it would cause issues.

So yeah that won't happen again.
Ah, gotcha. Good to know.
Read your Dynasty Warriors list. I'm a Warriors fan too, and honestly a few of your suggestions surprised me in a good way. I would LOVE to tear things up as Joe from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. As a side note, you accidentally called Hot Rod "Rot Rod".
HiddenAgenda said:
Read your Dynasty Warriors list. I'm a Warriors fan too, and honestly a few of your suggestions surprised me in a good way. I would LOVE to tear things up as Joe from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. As a side note, you accidentally called Hot Rod "Rot Rod".
I swear I'm finding more and more spelling errors every time I read one of my lists xP