So Stormlight Archive Book 3 has these creatures called the Unmade that can fuck with people's mental states. Very hot.

One makes people indulge in their lust and emotion, driving people mad. I will try to post excerpts tomorrow
hypnoahegao said:
So Stormlight Archive Book 3 has these creatures called the Unmade that can fuck with people's mental states. Very hot.

One makes people indulge in their lust and emotion, driving people mad. I will try to post excerpts tomorrow
Well if it helps the Unmade you're thinking of are Ashertmarn and Sja- anat. Sja-anat had the ability to corrupt spren and refers to those she's "enlightened" as her children. She can use them as proxies for spying or passing messages like with the Cult of Moments in Kohlinar.

Ashertmarn is this sort of rhytmic pulsing heart thing, closer you are to a him the harder it is to ignore the pulses plea/invitation to abandon one's life, and responsibilities.

I listened on audiobook, so I can't grab specific passages.
Last on the list of Unmade we know of that influence others is Nergaoul, a force described as a living red mist, constantly showing raging flayed horses and scenes of war and death. It drives all it touches to bloodlust. The desire to hunt, to fight, to kill, to conquer.

spoiler
Well...i start todo read some chapters of Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san and...more MC.

The Foxy Girl (Miria i guess?) was MC by a "Broken" boy...i think the MC shows in 154, no scene...just Expressionless face, nothing more.