to quote uncle joeble

"well that was fucking dumb.
the fuck happened?
Pinkanator said:
WE LIVIN
THE DREAM WILL NEVER NOT DIE
Or are we dead but thinking we’re alive..?
crazyman said:
the fuck happened?
Site got attacked. XSS in tags at first (redirecting to kiwifarms), but then a DoS. Went down for a few hours.
Mindcollector13 said:
Or are we dead but thinking we’re alive..?
Is dis real life? Is dis just fantasy?
That moment where you get an idea so good that you tell your friend and he's like

"Yes, we are doing this"
Argonis said:
That moment where you get an idea so good that you tell your friend and he's like

"Yes, we are doing this"
Oh?
Argonis said:

"Yes, we are doing this"
So that's how this site came to be...
Just got back from my uncle's funeral (...bad way to intro to the happy vent thread).
It was very nice to see all my relatives again, especially my grandmother (she gave a wonderful speech at the service).

But the best news I have is that I found out my cat is still alive! Over in the vent thread I posted a story about my cat staying with my late uncle and his fate being uncertain. But one of my other uncle's went to my late uncle's farm and he said he saw my cat running around the woods. So he's still doing good, which takes a load off my mind.

And speaking of cats, we were all hanging out at my uncle's house and him introducing us to his cats when we all notice a orange/tan cat meowing outside wanting to come in. Except that cat didn't belong to my uncle, it was just some random cat that showed up out of nowhere. I let him in because it's snowing outside. At first he's bouncing around because he doesn't know anyone, but eventually he's walking around like he owns the place. It was hilarious!
Although many people I know would disagree, I really love the springtime. The smell of flowers on the wind, the moisture in the cool breeze... and I don't really mind the rain.
The best thing though is being able to wear a t-shirt outside at night again. Nothing beats running the fan in the window and playing lo-fi.

Man, it feels good.
Jesh said:
Although many people I know would disagree, I really love the springtime. The smell of flowers on the wind, the moisture in the cool breeze... and I don't really mind the rain.
The best thing though is being able to wear a t-shirt outside at night again. Nothing beats running the fan in the window and playing lo-fi.

Man, it feels good.
same here.

if only bees, wasps, and hornets would just fuck off and leave me a 50 foot radius of free space, it'd be perfect
This is half way happy vent and annoyed vent

I have too many ideas for table top games
Jesh said:

Man, it feels good.
aye, ditching the extra layers feels great

crazyman said:
same here.

if only bees, wasps, and hornets would just fuck off and leave me a 50 foot radius of free space, it'd be perfect
yeah, agreed
Imasuky said:
I have too many ideas for table top games
This ain't a mood, it's a lifestyle.
Sir_Lurksalaot said:
This ain't a mood, it's a lifestyle.
No, it's a moodstyle.
This may seem sad, but trust me -- it's a hella victory.

I got to my doctor. I told her about my mental troubles. I cried. Afterwards I felt like I ran a marathon with those toddler slower anklet things on.

Mum came by later in the evening to check up on me, and my parents pretty much instantly started bickering. Already exhausted, I just burst into tears, something that's near impossible for me to do in front of other people. It hurts that they seem to have no love left for each other in the divorce, but the second I started crying they put all that aside.

I get that they are divorcing. I don't think I want them to get back together anymore. And while today was a bunch of dehydration from the face, and I still get some bad swings, I'm satisfied that I very much did my best today. That's a good feeling.
I posted in the vent thread about my weight a while back, so here's a little update: After taking up 16/8 intermittent fasting (practically something like 17.5/6.5), I've lost a bit under 6 kg or about 12ish pounds of weight since mid-February. I assume that at some point I'll have to change more things to keep going toward an actually healthy and happy weight, but for now, that's a perfect pace for me.

I'm not that surprised that I haven't really been that hungry. It's how I've always been: I'm hungry in the afternoon and late at night. I'd already shifted my sleep rhythm so I'm simply not awake to eat at night, and now all I'm giving up is breakfast and a bit of freedom to snack. I wouldn't be doing this anyway if it was really hard - I want to be able to stick to it.

I have been surprised by a few things, though:

One, how thirsty I've been. I knew about how we get a lot of our water from food, but I guess I hadn't really internalized it. I was a bit dehydrated for a while before I realized the scale of just how much more water I'm going to be drinking now.

Two, the fact that my body does occasionally fight pretty hard to keep its precious precious calories. I actually get cold at the office sometimes now. It's nothing that a couple of dozen push-ups or running up the stairs hasn't fixed yet, though.

Haven't had anyone comment on the weight loss yet, but then again it hasn't been that much, and I haven't met anyone recently that I don't meet daily anyway. Kinda looking forward to it, though, since at this rate it is pretty likely to happen.
Zermelane said:
I posted in the vent thread about my weight a while back, so here's a little update: After taking up 16/8 intermittent fasting (practically something like 17.5/6.5), I've lost a bit under 6 kg or about 12ish pounds of weight since mid-February. I assume that at some point I'll have to change more things to keep going toward an actually healthy and happy weight, but for now, that's a perfect pace for me.

I'm not that surprised that I haven't really been that hungry. It's how I've always been: I'm hungry in the afternoon and late at night. I'd already shifted my sleep rhythm so I'm simply not awake to eat at night, and now all I'm giving up is breakfast and a bit of freedom to snack. I wouldn't be doing this anyway if it was really hard - I want to be able to stick to it.

I have been surprised by a few things, though:

One, how thirsty I've been. I knew about how we get a lot of our water from food, but I guess I hadn't really internalized it. I was a bit dehydrated for a while before I realized the scale of just how much more water I'm going to be drinking now.

Two, the fact that my body does occasionally fight pretty hard to keep its precious precious calories. I actually get cold at the office sometimes now. It's nothing that a couple of dozen push-ups or running up the stairs hasn't fixed yet, though.

Haven't had anyone comment on the weight loss yet, but then again it hasn't been that much, and I haven't met anyone recently that I don't meet daily anyway. Kinda looking forward to it, though, since at this rate it is pretty likely to happen.
a bit of advice from personal experience
if you are dehydrated, do not chug down water, itll likely just make you feel sick
So I'D like to share something
So ever since starting college back in 2014 I put on A LOT of weight 60lbs thanks to my family genetics I still looked decently fit. But it really effected my mindset. But I'm glad to say I am down 28lbs since graduateing in January :D
CorruptionPrincess said:
So I'D like to share something
So ever since starting college back in 2014 I put on A LOT of weight 60lbs thanks to my family genetics I still looked decently fit. But it really effected my mindset. But I'm glad to say I am down 28lbs since graduateing in January :D
good for you.

stay healthy
Three cheers for health and weight loss! Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!
Welp, I'm a Content Creator now. Yarrr.

I think at Level 10, I can take my first level of "Influencer"
Today I posted something here for the first time since June.

I feel like I matter again.
took a screenshot in Let's Go Eevee as a tribute/homage to a hypnosis picture on the hub

Screenshot: https://twitter.com/godzillahomer/status/1118282824111419393
Inspiration Picture: https://hypnohub.net/post/show/74602/black_hair-breasts-brown_eyes-crotch_rub-dark_skin
godzillahomer said:
took a screenshot in Let's Go Eevee as a tribute/homage to a hypnosis picture on the hub

Screenshot: https://twitter.com/godzillahomer/status/1118282824111419393
Inspiration Picture: https://hypnohub.net/post/show/74602/black_hair-breasts-brown_eyes-crotch_rub-dark_skin
braid the hypno

the only hypno that can learn explosion

sorry not sorry
crazyman said:
braid the hypno

the only hypno that can learn explosion

sorry not sorry
funny, makes the name work on 3 possible levels

the intended reference to James Braid
braided hair
that game
Just spent a good few hours in a surprisingly large nature preserve today. Went on a whim right after work. Apparently it's only a 7 minute drive away from my house and I didn't know this for the past 4 years. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway this place is amazing yet difficult to traverse. It has about 3 ravines and a large creek that flows into the nearby river. Sitting on that secluded little shore was refreshing for my soul. Took a lot of great pictures too.

After that, pretty much just cruised around town until the sun finally set. Ate some pasta and guzzled a smoothie. All in all, a surprisingly good day.
That sounds amazing, Jesh! Thank you for sharing <3
Wish we had nature reserves like that around here...
crazyman said:
https://kourindou.exblog.jp/28205045/

boy am i interested
Summarize