A new problem, inside the farm in the location with the closet and the police after the words "As much as... I want,I cann't... take another step... Lara goes to the police and rests on it
Sorry about that, I forgot a flag lol

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ihdew9

Just replace the data folder inside this rar, inside the patch folder
I didnt bother to read the previous messages, but you really need to add a sprint option. It's extremely tedious just walking around so slowly.
The problem with the sprint is: Sprint = Bigger maps
When you are faster, you can travel the entire map in a short time.and it's a little complicatedto balance it to not become Sprint dependent.
Patch Episode 6.3:

Full Version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ianmd5v73jkdf39/wildhypnotown6dot3.exe/file

Patch: https://www.sendspace.com/file/mbyocf

Notes:
The episode 6's npc let you jump the the episodes 6.1, 6.2 and 6.3.
Episode 6.3 (Diary 3 dungeon+ Diary 3 flashback)
Some fixes on the old pictures
Now when Lara walks with her garterbelt being human she will not wear dog ears.

Bad endings Guide:
---FrogMind---
Room 1: Run out of time.
Room 2: Run out of time.
Room 3: Willpower = 0 (Depending of what animal has catched you, the ending will be different)
Room 4: Willpower = 0
Room 5: Every animal but Chicken

Traced Pictures (updated):
https://www.sendspace.com/file/t2rfml
It works fine to reach the Street dog ending

When you're done Will it be free-to-play?

Unlucky_dude said:

This will be always free.
I Love how in the room we fight to keep the memories of our sister she just sais "..." and that face... Oh god it's like some airhead i died laughing
Unlucky_dude said:
I Love how in the room we fight to keep the memories of our sister she just sais "..." and that face... Oh god it's like some airhead i died laughing
I'm glad you're enjoying the game
Partch 6.4:
-Episode 6.4
-New npc to jump the episode 6.4
-fixed a bug where if you skip to the 5th episode, you will be stuck

Full version:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/y5gx5969lpav40h/wildhypnotown6dot4.exe/file

Previous version:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ianmd5v73jkdf39/wildhypnotown6dot3.exe/file

Patch version: https://www.sendspace.com/file/918xvv

Bad endings:

Room 1:
>wrong orders to your favorite "spoiler", and choose "Kiss my foot"
>wrong orders to your servants until willpower=0
>wrong orders to your.... partner in the bath and choose "Wash my pussy" (Is the same ending but expanded)
>Be a tyrant during the speech
>Willpower=0 during the massage (This puzzle will loop until you get Willpower=100% or Willpower=0

Room 2:
-Run out of time or willpower=0

Room 3:
-Run out of time or Willpower=0 during the hunting time
-Run out of time or Willpower=0 during the escape

Room 4:
-Interact with your clone or run out of time.

Traced Pictures (updated):
https://www.sendspace.com/file/23ae69
I was busy for a while and wasn't able to try the last few updates. Until the game is done, it might be nice to have the NPC at the beginning let you select which chapter you start at.
blooper said:
I was busy for a while and wasn't able to try the last few updates. Until the game is done, it might be nice to have the NPC at the beginning let you select which chapter you start at.
In fact There are 3 npcs
Penny: Episode 4 and Episode 5
Skullgirl: Episode 6.1, 6.2, 6.3.
Molly: Episode 6.4
IDPet said:
In fact There are 3 npcs
Neat, that's exactly what I need. Thanks.
Thanks.Great update.
The circus... will open... soon...
you mentioned when the lady doesn't go to the police station. you have told a previous user they have to talk to sister then to little girl. The only little girl i see is the one riding her mum as a horse. am i missing something?
utopianfubar said:
you mentioned when the lady doesn't go to the police station. you have told a previous user they have to talk to sister then to little girl. The only little girl i see is the one riding her mum as a horse. am i missing something?
Are you talking about the woman that start to act like a chicken?
Little girl? I'm sure i'm talking about the little boy (the son of that woman). The boy is at the door of his house.

You talk to the boy, he tells you that his mother disappeared, then you go into Dog Trance and use the sniff skill

-------------------

PD/update: I'm already testing the episode 6.5.
Have you thought about posting this game on tfgamesite? and is there a walktrhough guide.

I'd love to chat about some of the grammar errors and help in any way i can :)
utopianfubar said:
Have you thought about posting this game on tfgamesite? and is there a walktrhough guide.

I'd love to chat about some of the grammar errors and help in any way i can :)
Can I post the game there? By the name I suppose that it is a forum of transformations and my game doesn't have physical transformations.

Thanks for wanting to help with grammar errors and other stuff.
they accept hypno.. its hot stuff. have you ever done mental regression? i love the thought of someone helplessly acting like a baby/toodler
utopianfubar said:
they accept hypno.. its hot stuff. have you ever done mental regression? i love the thought of someone helplessly acting like a baby/toodler
Nice then, I will check the page to see what I can do.

I have not added Age regression, but there are several effects besides the pet play.

For example in an episode:
spoiler

I see that you like age regression, I would like to read your ideas about it. The next 7th episode will be the last one, but I'll make 5 short extra-episodes later, so I can still add stuff like that.
have you got an email?
utopianfubar said:
have you got an email?
Yes, I have email, but I don't use it much.

I send you a private message on this page, can you check it? Sure you will see a yellow message.
I'm liking this game a lot, thanks for making it ^,^
For the snake part the sign says "Magnetic closing, to open the door press the corresponding keys. It is necessary to HOLD THE KEY until you hear a sound, repeat it with the other commands until you finish. The code to open it is Up, Up, Down" This means hit enter at the button then hold up, up, down. It will quickly make noise while you do this hold each key until each sound plays out.
Faraday said:
For the snake part the sign says "Magnetic closing, to open the door press the corresponding keys. It is necessary to HOLD THE KEY until you hear a sound, repeat it with the other commands until you finish. The code to open it is Up, Up, Down" This means hit enter at the button then hold up, up, down. It will quickly make noise while you do this hold each key until each sound plays out.
Yep, you need to Hold "UP" until you hear a sound, then UP again and then Down.
After the Ape/Monkey mart there is a chicken scene but it will not leave the screen. The chicken scene is over, but the image popup is still overlying the game. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Not only this the game says I need to go to the police station but there is no longer a police station door.

The place where the glitch occurs is exactly where episode 6.1 begins so you can start a new game.
Faraday said:
After the Ape/Monkey mart there is a chicken scene but it will not leave the screen. The chicken scene is over, but the image popup is still overlying the game. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Not only this the game says I need to go to the police station but there is no longer a police station door.

The place where the glitch occurs is exactly where episode 6.1 begins so you can start a new game.
Thanks for reporting that.

I'll check that. For now, you can use the NPC that skips to the episode 6.1, but let a savestate in that scene since I want to now if that was fixed when I upload the next patch.

The episode 6.5 is already being tested.
can't wait for update!
how did it go posting to tfgamesite?