Trippys spirals for Artwork trade
Trippy: hey trippys sure many people on this website has seen trippy in artwork or in the comments, but most people don't know trippys really good at making spirals so she thought she might make some in extange for art

So trippy will make a custom spiral for people in extange for naughty hypno pics from all the lovely people

Terms and conditions

Everyone is diffent no spiral trippy makes is certain to entrance and program, but they still can be great masturbation aids ;)

Trippy always uses nimja visual spirals it might seem cheap and too easy trippy does put a lot of work into it

You don't need to be a artist to trade you can commison a picture from a artist and trippy will still make a spiral for you

Trippy must have proof that the artwork is in progress before trippy makes the spiral

Trippy holds the right to deny making a spiral with suggestions she doesn't approve of such as self harm or depression but trippy is mostly OK with most mainstream fetish's

Hope everyone's OK with all that hope to hear a lot of artists wanting some of what trippys selling :3

Other traded spirals don't stare to long ;)

https://tinyurl.com/SuperTechnoFembot
Suggestions include becoming supertechno's fembot
Trippys spirals are very effective @///@ (no i was not brainwashed to comment this)
Demz some guud spinny bois right there lemme tell ya.
KingOfFools said:
Trippys spirals are very effective @///@ (no i was not brainwashed to comment this)
That's what A brainwashed person would say. or a banana
Blessedbycows said:
That's what A brainwashed person would say. or a banana
Trippy: he he he trippy honestly wished you would make a commission for a spiral trippy would love a picture of that cute cow <3
Is there a place where we can see what the spirals she makes looks like ?
BrainWaves said:
Is there a place where we can see what the spirals she makes looks like ?
Trippy: that's a good suggestion trippy was gonna post that people have traded for
Well, good luck with that. I hope business will be good. o/
I may do the same but with audio files.
Why are you using pre-generated assets to try to get free art? I'm pretty sure that's some form of unethical...
Shmecha said:
Why are you using pre-generated assets to try to get free art? I'm pretty sure that's some form of unethical...
I have to agree here.
This deal doesn't sound appealing at all, maybe for a sketch of one character and even that seems like madness
Shmecha said:
Why are you using pre-generated assets to try to get free art? I'm pretty sure that's some form of unethical...
First of all trippy stated she was using nimja

Second they are hardly the pre generated defaults trippy always edits the spiral and puts in her custom suggestions they way you say it sounds like its just the base spiral and preset suggestions

Third trippy knows you have a personal hatred of trippy but trippy has spoken to multiple people about this idea and not a single person has even suggested it being unethical

Gojulas said:
I have to agree here.
This deal doesn't sound appealing at all, maybe for a sketch of one character and even that seems like madness
Trippy: really trippy was never expecting big production stuff but its up to the artist trippy had one so far that thought it was OK for a multi character coloured picture which surprised trippy > 3<
I mean I wouldn't do it personally, but considering you're using a pre-made tool to create spirals, how would you think about someone offering you pictures made with a character creation tool in return? Like the kisekae tool we have banned here on the hub (if its pure kisekae without manipping it)
Sophia said:
I mean I wouldn't do it personally, but considering you're using a pre-made tool to create spirals, how would you think about someone offering you pictures made with a character creation tool in return? Like the kisekae tool we have banned here on the hub (if its pure kisekae without manipping it)
Trippy: honestly its a unfair comparison but trippy sees your point, trippy actually would if it was at a acceptable quality but a lot of those programs are pretty limited in what they can do, so trippy might have to say no to a lot of people

Trippy: also if trippy remembers right the reason kisekae and similar programs were banned was because of people spamming large amounts of slightly diffent pictures from said programs
Jfc yes please that's a good goddamned spiral I'll message you once I can function again

surprised I was able to close the tab woww
111 said:
First of all trippy stated she was using nimja

Second they are hardly the pre generated defaults trippy always edits the spiral and puts in her custom suggestions they way you say it sounds like its just the base spiral and preset suggestions

Third trippy knows you have a personal hatred of trippy but trippy has spoken to multiple people about this idea and not a single person has even suggested it being unethical
I'm going to tackle each of your points here, so hold on to whatever isn't tied down.

First, Nimja is a website that has many assets available for making custom spirals. You could, with enough time and skill, code something to do around the same or potentially better, but you aren't. This effort does not match the request for one free piece of art, which takes a fair amount of effort or more to draw. I don't really know much myself, but art is a draining thing to put on paper.

Second, my first point talked about this, but Nimja's custom scripts that you can insert into the spirals themselves are the most original thing you're coming up with here, and those take as much effort as... Oh, I dunno, writing a list of groceries. It's not that hard for the average person.

Third, yes, I know, I possess a burning dislike of you and your ilk, but I know an artist or two who value their work more highly than a simple set of instructions that are easily reproducible given time and effort. I also know that I particularly dislike inadequate compensation.
111 said:
trippy has spoken to multiple people about this idea and not a single person has even suggested it being unethical
I can see why some people might consider it to be unethical, or at the very least, a bit unfair.

To grossly oversimplify, you want some original art in exchange for tweaking some settings on Nimja's hypnotic visuals generator. It sounds like other people are getting the raw end of the deal somewhat, but as long as you make it abundantly clear what tools you'll be using, which you have, there's nothing inherently unethical about it.

The biggest potential ethical issue I can think of is: What would Nimja think about you profiting off of the tools he has released on his website for free?
bugmenot said:
The biggest potential ethical issue I can think of is: What would Nimja think about you profiting off of the tools he has released on his website for free?
Trippy: well trippy isn't charging anything its something she's been doing with her friends for awhile and thought it was a good way to get artwork while letting people enjoy the few talents trippy has ^-^
Yes, it's less an issue of "ethics", and is more to do with the kind of unfair trade-off. Even for sketches, buncha artists still charge money for em, though I am aware of how pricing can being highly subjective, or how the quality between artists can vary immensely. And while I'm unfamiliar with the program (Nimja) itself, from what I'm seeing people say, it does not sound like there's enough complexity as to warrant a fair trade-off. I still don't quite understand what makes the comparison unfair between Nimja and Kisekai, as I honestly could see people arguing over how much time and effort they put into making Kisekai pics just as well.

Don't get me wrong, anyone's free to do the trade if they want to. I just think that for most of users here, it seems a bit too lackluster.
That's basically what I was trying to say, it seems unfair to the people who have to spend their money to commission an image, compared to you fiddling with a couple of sliders (oversimplification).

If people feel as though they'll get their money's worth, more power to them, but it just doesn't seem like a fair trade to me.
Trippy: OK trippys had enough of this condescending bullshit trippy puts a lot of work into what she makes you don't get to fucking talk like there's nothing of value in any of it and fucking stop trying to make it out as everything's pre made
111 said:
Trippy: OK trippys had enough of this condescending bullshit trippy puts a lot of work into what she makes you don't get to fucking talk like there's nothing of value in any of it and fucking stop trying to make it out as everything's pre made
I don't believe that you're not doing anything, but I again am trying to figure out what separates the work you put into it versus something like that of a Kisekai sequence/image.
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
I don't believe that you're not doing anything, but I again am trying to figure out what separates the work you put into it versus something like that of a Kisekai sequence/image.
Trippy: your comment was ok trippys outburst wasn't directed at you trippy will say a large amount of the work is in the custom suggestions but to say that the making of the spiral is at the same level as kisekai is laughable and is starting to infuriate trippy
111 said:
Trippy: your comment was ok trippys outburst wasn't directed at you trippy will say a large amount of the work is in the custom suggestions but to say that the making of the spiral is at the same level as kisekai is laughable and is starting to infuriate trippy
I guess. I still don't understand the process, but I won't going into questioning any further.

As a mod though, I do ask everyone to try and keep civil here please.
I really do think it would help a lot to see at least one example of what she does. As much for the potentially interested people, as for the ones who wonder what kind of amount of work it takes.

I think I stand in both categories, but don't take it the wrong way I just know very little about all of this, so I'm very curious to see. é u è)
BrainWaves said:
I really do think it would help a lot to see at least one example of what she does. As much for the potentially interested people, as for the ones who wonder what kind of amount of work it takes.

I think I stand in both categories, but don't take it the wrong way I just know very little about all of this, so I'm very curious to see. é u è)
https://hypno.nimja.com/visual

You open this, pick a spiral, pull sliders like "speed" or "shape" to modify the spiral and then put words into a textbox on the right side. You can choose colors, opacity and some other stuff per spiral. All of those spirals are indeed presets and you cant add your own spirals, just modify the existing ones. That's all there is to it really.
I eh, kinda want to defend Trippy but also myself. I don't think you guys meant to be mean or rude or anything, but it kindof arrived that way? So bear with me, I don't hate you! Just wanted to explain myself.

I'd really like to get a spiral like Trippy can make. Just looking at the visual library now I got sucked in so easily, and BAM ten seconds turned out to be more like 20 minutes. There's some drool and stuff going on and I had to get in a skypecall to keep me from blanking while picking out the visual I'd like to work on.

Making a spiral is something I can't do, not well enough to tailor it to myself or others. In other words, it's a skill I do not have. I'd gladly use a skill that I do have that someone else doesn't (like drawing) to trade for something like that... In my eyes that's fair.

*
Ok, coming here to cool some heads.
First off: don't want it, don't ask for it. Nobody is forcing anyone. it's up for an artist to contact Trippy.

Secondly: Creating a customized spiral can take time, especially if you want to add scripts etc in them. I know, i did it. It's not because you use a tool that it does not require work. (it's like saying stickman animation is worthless because anybody can use the stickman programm. Yeah, you can, but you won't get the same result.)

Finally, bringing up personnal issue and vendetta to someone on a public forum is just asking for a mod intervention.

In the end, Trippy offers a deal. It's up to anyone that can be interrested to choose. Either nobody will ever aggree. or someone will. And then they will get a tailored spiral, and Trippy will get a picture according to the value they gave to the spiral.

That's how value work, things are only worth what peoples are ready to pay for them, be it in money or services. trippy offers to pay a drawing with that service. if someone finds it worthy of some extent of their work. There is nothing unfair or unethical about it. It's like exchanging drawings between artists.
Thank you, Yugan ^^
How am I only now finding this? XD
I just read: Trippy this, Trippy other, Trippy another...yeah xD!!
SuperTechno324 said:
How am I only now finding this? XD
Trippy: trippy hasn't traded in ages but trippy will be happy to do so if you want techno~