TheMadPrince said:
Hey, this is pretty good (though the VA is godawful) ! Is there any more in the game itself ? Have you tried it ?
Nope...but every ending you make this girl your slave xD!
Well...i'm not a big fan of "Malesub" but in KH Birth By Sleep Terra is Mind Controlled by Maleficent.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oNOXmTLaA-4
There's a couple mind control bits in the underrated but very glitchy Freedom Force.

For reference, Freedom Force is a tactical RPG based on old-school Silver Age superhero comics. It's similar to the X-Men Legends games, but with original characters doing their best Adam West impressions and a focus on planning out your attacks.

The three examples that come to mind:

-Hypnotism is an actual game mechanic, usually manifesting as pretty girls putting enemies under their control. The most prominent example is Eve, a playable character who's sort of a heroic version of Poison Ivy, with all that implies.

-There's a major villain named Shadow who brainwashes one of the heroes into her loyal minion/boytoy.

-Another major villain, and easily the biggest example in the game, is Pan. As in the Greek God. He brainwashes scores of women, including Eve, turning them into his loyal harem of sylphs. (They're not actually called a harem, but the implication is pretty clear.)
I forgot this Boss Ancient Devil and his ability "Demon Sign"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M3y7c-civfI
Ah, Golden Sun <3
I should just start the 2nd game over as well as the 3rd game or continue them.
Almost forgot about them, but they are still one my top RPG's.
In the game utawarerumono: mask of truth, there are two significant mc moments.

the first one has one of the old party members from the previous game has some kind of mind control parasite implanted in him and he's essentially corrupted into fighting the main character and his party.

The next one is a bit of a spoiler so
spoiler
I'm playing Risen 2 : Dark Waters right now, which is a game where you're basically a soldier that becomes a pirate in order to kill a big bad goddess or whatever, and in it, some native folk on one of the islands can teach you various magical skills, including how to control people with voodoo dolls. It basically works like possession.
I'm in the process of trying to figure out if there's some use for the skill independently of the story (for example, control whoever you want), but, disappointingly, I'm starting to think it's just plot-relevant. That said, the game is still a pretty cool open-world adventure game, reminiscent of Fable and Knights of the Old Republic, so that's a plus.
Hey! I found out about a game today called House Party. It's basically a point-and-click adventure game set at a house party (duh!), with the objective being to complete quests and improve your relationships with other guests. It looks kinda fun, the story changes depending on your actions and there's lots of different endings etc.

In my research though, I found out there's a story editor for the game, where you can make custom scenarios and responses. I'm like "Oh ho ho..." but then it turned out someone beat me to the punch! Presenting...HypnoHouse!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiEEs6clDio

And the bigger but glitchier HypnoHouse 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWvYsIqG3J0
HollyDolly said:
House Party
Funnily enough, I bought the game after seeing a few Let's Plays, and I'd just discovered the story editor myself. I vaguely tried to use it, but didn't really have time to figure it out.

In the same vein, I don't know if anyone's played the classic RTS Warcraft III, but there's also a scenario/campaign editor here (used, among others, for the original DotA). Since it's an RTS, the idea of creating some MC stuff is a bit more convoluted, but not impossible, I would imagine. I'm trying to figure it out myself right now.
Sooo like an idiot, I bought the game and now it appears no one knows where to find this hypnohouse mod. Anyone help a brother out?
There's a link to the mod in this thread which *may* be it, but it's in an Asian language so I can't confirm. http://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=144
There are a few low key hypno events in Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth and its sequel Hacker's Memory.

There's more than one case of possession when a Digimon became partly merged with a human's data avatar, driving them into more base actions like Mephisto's attempt to steal people's account data.

One of the main villains Jimiken was given equipment by a bigger threat so that his rock music and music videos contained subliminal messages to build up his audience with brainwashed fanatics.

There are some more that are a little spoilery, but one of the best examples comes from Hacker's Memory. One of the hacker organizations that formed in EDEN is known as "Dreamin'". They found a way to hypnotize people in cyberspace (revealed to be because of the Digimon Phantomon). They would lure people to "special events" and hypnotize them into handing over their account information, such as bank accounts and the like.

You run into a pair of their victims, their eyes are glazed and they speak in a monotone about the "dreams" they've been given by Dreamin'. Your character briefly falls under it, ending up in a white void with one of your female friends professing their love for you. Though you get snapped out of it quickly thanks to Yuugo and his Machinedramon.
HollyDolly said:
There's a link to the mod in this thread which *may* be it, but it's in an Asian language so I can't confirm. http://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=144
Thank you!!
Pieman754 said:
I've been trying to get my follower to touch the stone but I cant order her too
What game are you referring to ?
For hypnohouse, I've tried following the link and placed the mod into the folder but when I load it up in-game, none of the interaction wheel options work. Inspect and talk does nothing. Same for other interactable objects. Does anyone else have this problem?
Has anyone ever thought of making hypnosis game mods with Mod Box?
New here, and I'll cut right to the meat though.

Ther's a mobile game known as "Master of Eternity" published by Nexon. In it one of the characters named Kana is brainwashed to serve the enemy forces before the games plot starts. Her brainwashing includes mono-tone eyes, robotic like speech patterns. Also in one of the side stories it's mentioned a playable character has a mind control device she worked on
Azure-13 said:
New here, and I'll cut right to the meat though.

Ther's a mobile game known as "Master of Eternity" published by Nexon. In it one of the characters named Kana is brainwashed to serve the enemy forces before the games plot starts. Her brainwashing includes mono-tone eyes, robotic like speech patterns. Also in one of the side stories it's mentioned a playable character has a mind control device she worked on
Is there a video about that?
DouDile said:
Is there a video about that?
Apologies, but no; however, here's a screenshot of said character before she joins the party in a way later chapter

https://imgur.com/a/nfmc4Hk
I've been playing through Changed. It's brutally difficult, heavily fetishy, and generally shoddy. Also the language is thick Engrish throughout (minus some bits that the translator missed completely).

But it's fun! And cute. And the fetish in question (furry latex TF) is somewhat MC-adjacent, and there are a few scenes with straightforward MC components. It's definitely a game where losing is fun. I figured there are probably enough furries here that it's worth throwing out a recommendation.

(Also, this game is very prior-confirming for me because it's both heavily focused on a niche fetish *and* basically squeaky clean. Okay, so it has this animation in it, but that animation stood out to me because most of the time the game doesn't go anywhere that near to anything that looks like a sex act.)
Dragon's Dogma might be of interest to a lot of folks around here. Free-roaming third person action-rpg Capcom put out years ago with a very engaging combat system that you could think of, at least with the bigger monsters, as 'Monster Hunter Light'. The powerful drakes have the ability to grab your Pawns and take control of them by inflicting a Possessed status ailment on them.It grabs them, will say things like "I am your master", while your Pawn is suffused with a red glow and says things like 'My own will fades'. It takes a few moments, but if successful, the Pawn will now be hostile to you and will say things like 'Keep your distance, Master, I'm not myself!"

https://youtu.be/pJWmMRcDy6g?t=1m54s Here's a gameplay clip of this happening to a female Pawn.

It's also worth noting that in Dragon's Dogma, your party is made out of people called Pawns -- they're people that are summoned from a dimensional rift with no will or souls of their own. It's implied that they're more like biological constructs. You create one Pawn yourself using a character creation UI, and can hire two more, either premades created by the game itself, or copies of other player's Pawns if you've opened your game up to it. The Pawns all serve your character, the Arisen. This means that, yes, your party members all call you 'Master' in nice, voice acted lines, male and female. You make one pawn yourself at the start of the game as a more or less permanent companion - they look however you want and you can even define their personality, which tends to control their behavior in combat and the stuff they say during fights. There's even special chairs at inns you can sit them in if you want to tweak their personalities. This is all maybe not overt MC, but really it ticks enough checkboxes for my own taste.

Game's just been on my mind since I've been replaying it lately. You can get the decent PC port for pretty cheap these days.
Zermelane said:
I've been playing through Changed. It's brutally difficult, heavily fetishy, and generally shoddy. Also the language is thick Engrish throughout (minus some bits that the translator missed completely).

But it's fun! And cute. And the fetish in question (furry latex TF) is somewhat MC-adjacent, and there are a few scenes with straightforward MC components. It's definitely a game where losing is fun. I figured there are probably enough furries here that it's worth throwing out a recommendation.

(Also, this game is very prior-confirming for me because it's both heavily focused on a niche fetish *and* basically squeaky clean. Okay, so it has this animation in it, but that animation stood out to me because most of the time the game doesn't go anywhere that near to anything that looks like a sex act.)
Somebody better tell Eagle then
Zero Time Dilemma has some. Don't play it unless you've played 999 and Virtue's Last Reward though cause spoilers. The Zero Escape series is a group of VN/adventure puzzle games by Spike Chunsoft bu at least the first game was made by just Chunsoft when they were still separate. Haven't seen any content from that series appear here yet and I'm not sure why. They're good games and would recommend playing them.

spoiler
Though it isn't necessarily hypnosis, I was wondering if it was ever mentioned before that Mythra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is actually prone to sleepwalking?

I think it would be pretty cool to see an animation of that (preferably with no zombie walk) given that the games model of Mythra has already been ported to several different animation programs.
In final fantasy 14 i have been doing beast tribe quests basically quests for beast tribe factions that are not hostile and choose not to follow their primal gods.

One of the tribes the Amalj'aa has a Miqo'te named Loonh Gah that you learn more of her story as you gain reputation and i can't remember the whole story in detail cause this took me a long time to complete but long story short her mother was captured a long time ago and after running joined the tribe and it was until later on when you help doing tribe quests that you find her mother but her mind is damaged beyond repair from tempering.

I know the act of tempering was talked about here before but this changed my view of it cause its explained how too much of it will leave the person in there own little world to the point they won't even recognize you so i think now the act of tempering is not just controlling someones soul but more like a drug addiction, too much of it will leave you to high to function.
Here's another unusual one for this thread: Coloratura. It's a John Carpenter-y sci-fi horror game where you play as the alien, and it has some mind control aspects that are... well, okay, from your character's perspective, it's played as a joyful connectedness with the universe, but the game certainly makes it clear how much the humans don't like what's going on.

It's parser interactive fiction, meaning that you type in commands to tell what your character is doing. If you haven't played those before, it might be a bit hard to get into, but it's well worth it IMO. As a competition game (one that swept the awards in the interactive fiction world in 2013), it's pretty short - as in, at most two hours for an experienced IF player.
Alright, so the kirby series actually has a surprisingly large amount of mind control. Nothing too sexy, but it's there.
I'll start with the most recent game, kirby star allies. In star allies, the villains basically corrupt people with these purple heart things. Kirby himself can "befriend" enemies by chucking a pink heart at them. It's pretty clear that he is basically brainwashing them into being his ally.
In kirby planet robobot, the villains actually use a mind control device thing to control meta knight. Its brief, but it's there.
In kirby triple deluxe, dedede gets mind controlled by the villain. Then again, that happens to dedede a lot. It's also implied the villain Taranza is being controlled by sectonia, the main villain.
In all of the dark matter saga (best exanple is kirby 64) dark matter possessed citizens of dreamland and controlled them.
In kirby's epic yarn, dedede is controlled by yin yarn.
In kirby squeak squad, there is the ghost copy ability that lets kirby take control of enemies by possessing them.
Long story short, kirby has a shit ton of mind control and possession.
GrimaFangirl said:
Kirby himself can "befriend" enemies by chucking a pink heart at them. It's pretty clear that he is basically brainwashing them into being his ally.
LIES! LIES AND SLANDER! HE'S MAKING FRIENDS WITH THEM AND YOU KNOW IT!
lobotomy corporation is a game where you look after abnormalities which are like scp's. Each day you supposed to gain a certain amount of energy while making sure your employees don't go crazy and non of the abnormalities breach or if they do you contain them which is hard when some of the abnormalities can mind control your employees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbN40vpse0k a trailer for the game
MemoryLewd said:
Zero Time Dilemma has some. Don't play it unless you've played 999 and Virtue's Last Reward though cause spoilers. The Zero Escape series is a group of VN/adventure puzzle games by Spike Chunsoft bu at least the first game was made by just Chunsoft when they were still separate. Haven't seen any content from that series appear here yet and I'm not sure why. They're good games and would recommend playing them.

spoiler
spoiler