TheModrenMan said:
Oh, is that why all the characters look like horrible mutants?
Maybe?
DouDile said:
Maybe?
except for jotaro and dio, probably because the models are likely imported from EOH
crazyman said:
except for jotaro and dio, probably because the models are likely imported from EOH
Yeah...DIO and Jotaro looking hot.
Well...i fucked up, Boa Hancock saves his ass.

The Only women...MC or Corrupted?: Rukia Kuchiki (My other waifu)

Jump Force...FuuF you.
Sunless Skies has a questline where your officer, the Illusive Forged Companion, repeatedly hypnotizes the player character (you). Unfortunately, unless you rush the Blue Kingdom you'll probably have to play for quite a bit before you have the resources to unlock said companion.
The game "Monster Prom" has a hypno joke in it. As you may have guessed from the title, you are a student at a school for monsters seeking a date for the prom. At one point in the game's many, many branching paths you find yourself ambushed in the classroom by the coach dragging two of your classmates with him. Coach proclaims that you are failing your Dread Gazes class and has press-ganged Vera the Gorgan (and ruthless businesswoman) and Liam the hipster vampire into giving you extra help. There are 4 different ways this particular scenario can resolve. One way is that you successfully absorb Liam's hypnotic stare lessons and demonstrate them for coach by making Liam do something he's never normally do, love something uncool. So of course, Liam falls in love with YOU!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SXfkK2hYbI

Fire Emblem Echoes DLC, Shade gets possessed

timestamps for relevant dialogue

5:22: Shade is possessed
6:20: Dialogue, party getting the situation explained to them
10:49: Her battle dialogue
11:03: Her weakened dialogue
12:35: Shade snaps out of it
15:32: Post Battle dialogue, giving details on how she got possessed, heavily implying it was the work of the Duma Faithful
If i remember...Suikoden Tierkreis have some mind control with one of the Enemies/allies of the main character.

The order is...basically...a fucking organization of crazy stupid dudes.
one of this "Order" is a girl: Sophia.

Sophia have empty eyes when you encountered in your first time...she have 2 anime scenes in the game...i don't remember to much.

The voice acting: well...she's good i guess...sounds mindless to me.

When you have Sophia in your country, the eyes looks...normal.

I don't 100% sure if is mind control in Sophia...i'm saying what i look in the game.
DouDile said:

When you have Sophia in your country, the eyes looks...normal.

I don't 100% sure if is mind control in Sophia...i'm saying what i look in the game.
Sophia lost her memories about her father when he went berserk and scared her. She's then raised by the main villain as his daughter, her memories automatically filled his real father's places with the villain.I don't think there's mind control in this case though I think there are in other places in the game, I haven't played the game at least a decade so i'm not sure. :P

I think the mind control spell is available in the whole franchise, I still remember how I feed my healer and warrior girls to the plant-like monster with such spell and let them fight me, just to see them in hypnotized mode =)) (Suikoden 2 in ps1 btw, ooooh man I'm fucking old now lol =)) )
laststand0810 said:

Sophia lost her memories about her father when he went berserk and scared her. She's then raised by the main villain as his daughter, her memories automatically filled his real father's places with the villain.I don't think there's mind control in this case though I think there are in other places in the game, I haven't played the game at least a decade so i'm not sure. :P
Oh my god i need to re-play Tierkreis one more time.
Etrian Odyssey Nexus appears to have some as well, which I certainly didn't see coming. More in depth spoilers below, but minimal spoiler for those who are playing and want to look forward to when it comes. It's around the spoiler

spoiler
Mewtwo's Classic Route (literally titled "Psychic Control") in Smash Ultimate has mind control involved

To an extent World of Light does too with the puppet fighters
On a side note of Tiekreis, the bad ending of the game has the main character become the new One King or w/e it's called, with a few nice lines.
Are we all just going to ignore the cover art for this Commander Keen fangame/mod?

http://www.shikadi.net/keenwiki/The_Terror_from_Outer_Space

I even made an edit of it (pretty much all i altered was the eyes and mouth and it looks like something that would get uploaded here) -> https://imgur.com/tKGtXx9

and it has "corrupted" enemies that were taken over by these weird tentacle brain monsters lol did someone from here make this mod. Honestly I'm a little dissapointed I couldn't find any nsfw for it. Oh well. Be the change you wanna see in the world I guess.
I'm a tiny bit surprised that I haven't seen in pop up in the threads I read, but anyway:

World of Warcraft

One playable class, priest, has an actual mind control spell, which can be used on both enemy players and enemy NPCs. Additionally, for the NPC version, there are two variants where one version makes you control the NPC directly while the other makes it behave like a pet. Unfortunately, the duration isn't that long.
Additionally, one specialization of priest deals with the Void, a corruptive, shadowy force. Their ability resource is literally called insanity, and once you reach 100 insanity, you can temporarily transform into a "Void Form", which includes you sprouting tentacles if you manage to keep it up long enough.

Two playable classes, death knights and demon hunters, deal with respectively mind control and corruption themes in their background story. Death Knights are break free from the Lich King's (basically the evil king of the undead, for those who don't know) control after their starting zone, though before that you are his loyal servant indeed, and get to murder tons of enemies, including innocent villagers, while occasionally having the LK whisper in your head. Demon Hunters are not mind controlled, but they do have a demon's soul inside them. Not all demon hunters manage to control their inner demons, so there are plenty of instances in the game where a demon hunter becomes corrupted and either joins his sworn enemies or outright transforms into a demon upon losing control.

As for my favorite, there's a "toy" aka a cosmetic/fun item that implants a mind controlling Void squid on your head. Additionally, shadowy tentacles appear on your screen (giving you a kind of "First Person" view of what's happening) and you get a buff that says "Your thoughts are not your own...". It lasts for 30 minutes while having a cooldown of 60 minutes, so you can have it on 1/2 of the time you're playing, which is honestly far more than most toys. Really cool stuff.

On the note of toys, there's also a toy which you can use to "invite the spirit of a Highborn elf" to overtake you. It has a 15 minute CD and a 60 minute duration, meaning you can walk around as the ghost of an elf for as long as you want. Yay!
Too bad her design is bland and dated, though...

Anyway. Plenty of mind control stuff to like in WoW :)
I found this for Marvel.

Captain/Miss Marvel is mind controlled by Thanos

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gc1o2SAxSSE
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven

A new threat, calling itself "the Noble One", has caused trouble across time and space. His evil is calling out to those like him to serve, even those with good hearts. Good Jojo characters have been brainwashed by the Noble One to serve him as faithfully as the villains, with dark auras around them to show their tainted selves. Only the power of the Holy Corpse can undo the spell and return them to their senses. Once they've snapped out of it, all memory of what they'd been doing is gone.
By holy corpse, he means holding Jesus's mummified ballsack close to them.
Pinkanator said:
By holy corpse, he means holding Jesus's mummified ballsack close to them.
bitch slap them by using jesus's hand
Cant believe no one brought it up after the a announcement and given the source material it can be very much assumed that Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines 2 will feature mind control. Both as a player ability or being used by NPCs or even enemies.
Mr.H said:
Cant believe no one brought it up after the a announcement and given the source material it can be very much assumed that Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines 2 will feature mind control. Both as a player ability or being used by NPCs or even enemies.
Seriously!? That sounds stoke worthy! >XD
LillyTank said:
Seriously!? That sounds stoke worthy! >XD
You should play the original one if you haven't, it really is a great, albeit flawed, classic. Great mind-control (including the one which I think severely lacks in RPGs, the ability to mind-control during dialogue), fantastic characters and classes, and really, really unique atmosphere.

Needless to say, I'm very hyped for this new one.
TheMadPrince said:
You should play the original one if you haven't, it really is a great, albeit flawed, classic. Great mind-control (including the one which I think severely lacks in RPGs, the ability to mind-control during dialogue), fantastic characters and classes, and really, really unique atmosphere.

Needless to say, I'm very hyped for this new one.
I really need to go back and play the original myself, I bounced off it originally and didn't just didn't get back to it. Though yeah it being as old as it is now doesn't help it. I'm a big fan of World of Darkness as a whole though, plenty of mind control kinkiness in pretty much all the other books not just vampire that I'm sure the hub would enjoy.
Mr.H said:
I really need to go back and play the original myself, I bounced off it originally and didn't just didn't get back to it. Though yeah it being as old as it is now doesn't help it. I'm a big fan of World of Darkness as a whole though, plenty of mind control kinkiness in pretty much all the other books not just vampire that I'm sure the hub would enjoy.
Yeah, the whole setting is quite good.

Honestly though, the best part of Bloodlines is that it's still being supported via mods and fan-made patches regularly, which I guess illustrates that it's a pretty well-loved game.

Speaking of mods, I'll plug one I recommended a few months ago here, the Companion Mod, in which you can, quite literally, mind-control people into being your followers spoiler.
The newest Black Ops 4 zombie ending cutscene has what I'd classify as mc. Person domming is medusa, but the thing is, she uses her eyes and DOESN'T turn someone to stone. Plus, it's got girls kissing, which is always nice. I'm probably not doing the scene any justice, so just go watch it
Here's the cutscene Anubis is talking about, I believe. It's hot, but it seems more like "knowledge extraction" than straight hypno to me.
TheMadPrince said:
Here's the cutscene Anubis is talking about, I believe. It's hot, but it seems more like "knowledge extraction" than straight hypno to me.
Oh 100%. (Makes sense cuz based on what I've been hearing both in game and irl, Scarlett might be goddess, which would explain all the knowledge) Regardless, definitely turned me on first time I saw it, so I guess that's a good indication of something being hypno lol
File this under "random things I never thought I'd find in a million years."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev2iNH_3MjM
Zombifier said:
File this under "random things I never thought I'd find in a million years."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev2iNH_3MjM
What in the....?
Lol freakin battle chess man. That was great lol