Zombifier said:
File this under "random things I never thought I'd find in a million years."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev2iNH_3MjM
So...he knows that "he's fucked up" and his last move is Hypnotized the Queen and kiss her? Wow...what at pervert. :v
The most recent update to Final Fantasy 14 which capped off the current Hildebrand storyline introduced a drug called Dewprism that is an obscenely powerful hypnotic. If a person is under the effect of the drug they completely lose the ability to disobey or resist direct orders from the person who drugged them, while otherwise keeping their personality and autonomy intact. It is powerful enough to force Godbert Maderville, a character whose defining trait other than his physical prowess is his unfaltering and unconquerable willpower and mental fortitude into complete submission.

Its played both very seriously, in the case of Godbert, and for laughs when the bad guy drugs Gilgamesh and orders him to take him "far far far away", prompting good ol' Greg to open the rift and sink everyone into an alternate dimension.
EoD said:
The most recent update to Final Fantasy 14 which capped off the current Hildebrand storyline introduced a drug called Dewprism that is an obscenely powerful hypnotic. If a person is under the effect of the drug they completely lose the ability to disobey or resist direct orders from the person who drugged them, while otherwise keeping their personality and autonomy intact. It is powerful enough to force Godbert Maderville, a character whose defining trait other than his physical prowess is his unfaltering and unconquerable willpower and mental fortitude into complete submission.

Its played both very seriously, in the case of Godbert, and for laughs when the bad guy drugs Gilgamesh and orders him to take him "far far far away", prompting good ol' Greg to open the rift and sink everyone into an alternate dimension.
Wow.
I surprise nobody talk about Kingdom Hearts III.

In Tangled (Rapunzel's world) Marluxia used some kind of Mind control eyes on Mother Gothel. (young obviously) her eyes turn into a pink or cherry...kinda cool i guess?
DouDile said:
I surprise nobody talk about Kingdom Hearts III.

In Tangled (Rapunzel's world) Marluxia used some kind of Mind control eyes on Mother Gothel. (young obviously) her eyes turn into a pink or cherry...kinda cool i guess?
god fucking damnit
dude, spoilers
crazyman said:
god fucking damnit
dude, spoilers
Dude...i don't fucking care. :V
This third game sucks xD!!!
DouDile said:
This third game sucks xD!!!
doesnt fucking matter if you like or dont like a game, people waited 15 years to play it. it's a matter of common fucking decency.
DouDile said:
Doesn't give you the right to spoil it for the people that do care.
skullman2033 said:
doesnt fucking matter if you like or dont like a game, people waited 15 years to play it. it's a matter of common fucking decency.
Some kind of nail i put for a 14 years...keep it up.

Hypnosis-guy said:
Doesn't give you the right to spoil it for the people that do care.
I don't know how put the spoiler thing, anyway, this game have...2 months i guess? Fucking youtube put in the main page so many vídeos about this xD?
And the only thing i gonna say about this "SPOILER" is...Rapunzel's world don't have any import thing about the main story, it's the same thing but with Sora's team and Marluxia, nothing change, i'm not gonna say nothing about the final battle and the epilogue.
DouDile said:
I don't know how put the spoiler thing, anyway, this game have...2 months i guess? Fucking youtube put in the main page so many vídeos about this xD?
Quote this
skullman2033 said:
I mean if you've been waiting for a game for 15 years and you haven't played it 4 months after release, that's kind of on you.
here's some things from Evil Genius

Eli Barracuda has a special move that has hypnotic music

https://youtu.be/EWcH3YMBjF4?t=25s

One ending has you turning people into your minions using a orbital doomsday device

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5-_cE16Z5M

there's also more

-A hypnotist henchman
-A voodoo henchman
-A hypnosis based learning machine that can be used to temporarily stupefy Agents of Justice
-Mariana Mamba has a charm to her, she can convince any of your generic minions to defect just with her looks, could be seen has minor MC; likely more to do with the fact all she wears is a Bikini, High Heels, and a machete
Melancholypanda said:
I mean if you've been waiting for a game for 15 years and you haven't played it 4 months after release, that's kind of on you.
Or perhaps they are tight on cash. Not everyone is able to get games they are excited for on day 1. There are also people who have busy enough lives to not be able to get through a 30-40 hour game in less than 3 months.
more from Evil Genius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg20p5IfOWs

features the hypnotist henchman, the voodoo henchman, and another usage of the hypnotic music

I'll be taking some pictures of MCy things later to post here
DouDile said:
And the only thing i gonna say about this "SPOILER" is...Rapunzel's world don't have any import thing about the main story, it's the same thing but with Sora's team and Marluxia, nothing change, i'm not gonna say nothing about the final battle and the epilogue.
Dude I don’t like KH3 either but calm down
Neroblast said:
Dude I don’t like KH3 either but calm down
Dude, I'm relax...I'm just angry with this shitty game. :V
Don't tell a milf to "Calm Down" >:v
DouDile said:
Dude, I'm relax...I'm just angry with this shitty game. :V
Don't tell a milf to "Calm Down" >:v
Why not???
Can we all stop arguing about something that barely matters (it wasn't even that big of a spoiler) and get back to the topic of the thread please? I hate that every time this thread is moved to the top it's only because the last post was another bit of this argument, plus I really don't want to see this thread possibly get closed due to hostility. So can we collectively drop it? Doudile could've been nicer and said spoiler before showing a spoiler, despite his dislike for the game, and everyone else should calm down a bit because the spoiler wasn't even that big of a spoiler and really doesn't ruin the game for you in any way.
Flyman said:
Can we all stop arguing about something that barely matters (it wasn't even that big of a spoiler) and get back to the topic of the thread please? I hate that every time this thread is moved to the top it's only because the last post was another bit of this argument, plus I really don't want to see this thread possibly get closed due to hostility. So can we collectively drop it? Doudile could've been nicer and said spoiler before showing a spoiler, despite his dislike for the game, and everyone else should calm down a bit because the spoiler wasn't even that big of a spoiler and really doesn't ruin the game for you in any way.
Promote this person
Okay...in Möbius Final Fantasy are a event for FFVIII, Ultimecia posses the body on one of the main female character named "Meia" because...she's a sorceress.

I'm gonna put a screenshot...because i like Ultimecia.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz1L1bz_PSQ
So I recently got into Unavowed, which is both a really good point-and-click adventure game and chock full of mind control.

The basic premise is that you're an occult detective who got possessed by a demon for a full year. After they get exorcised at the start of the game, you've got to go around solving all the crimes you committed under their control.

MC stuff includes, but is not limited to:

-Multiple points where your character is under the demon's control, usually in a flashback.

-Demon You using a Jedi Mind Trick to bring out people's worst impulses and make them kill each other. They also had sex with someone while using your body, and it's implied that they used mind control for that too.

-An entire neighborhood gets brainwashed into ignoring a series of grisly murders. When you ask them about it, they can only say the same thing: "it was a tragedy. That's all it was."

-An evil fae geassing some corporate guys into doing his dirty work for him. One puzzle is about helping one find a loophole so he can give you some information.

All of this is played very seriously, to the point where it can get uncomfortable. Like...I don't want to make a comparison to Killgrave from Jessica Jones cause the presentation isn't nearly that bad, but Demon You has a lot in common with him character-wise.
I'd heard about Unavowed and seen that it had good reviews, but had ignored it because, you know, point-and-click adventure. The last time I really enjoyed one of those was replaying Day of the Tentacle and vaguely remembering all of the puzzle solutions from childhood.

I think I'll be getting it now anyway, you're making it sound very interesting (and a little bit disturbing).
Okay, well, update, I played through Unavowed today, and it was excellent. Very much an auteur game - not everything might have been executed quite evenly, but the intent of what it was trying to do was always crystal clear. And even the stumbles in execution were very minor, for what it's worth. Stuff like characters sometimes repeating themselves a bit if you went around doing optional conversations, or not saying quite the right thing if you ask them what you should be doing, etc..

But aside that? Yeah, again, excellent game. Charismatic writing, likable characters, twists that actually went to unexpected places instead of just adding more plot. I don't think I've ever seen a story whose setting adheres so closely to standard urban fantasy tropes, but that's to the game's credit: It spends enough time on the setting to establish flavor, and then by the midpoint the clowns get shooed out, and you get to focus properly on your character's story (stories).

And yes, to bring it back to this thread: The disturbingness of how your alter ego went ago their demonic business, manipulating people in a way that you're not really sure how much of it was magic and how much was just always knowing the right thing to say... it's one of the game's bigger draws. It's not shocking as such, but there's a timeless sort of darkness about it that's wonderfully creepy.
In Sonic Rivals 2 before you fight The Ifrit, there are cutscenes where Sonic, Tails, Rouge and Knuckles are mind controlled by The Ifrit. And in the boss battle you need to fight your mind controlled ally and The Ifrit. The cutscenes are also fully voiced.
RendeYT said:
In Sonic Rivals 2 before you fight The Ifrit, there are cutscenes where Sonic, Tails, Rouge and Knuckles are mind controlled by The Ifrit. And in the boss battle you need to fight your mind controlled ally and The Ifrit. The cutscenes are also fully voiced.
Succa.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bjr7lpdYZec
Well...i remember a game called " Custom Robo Arena" and the main friend's character named Liv are Mind Controlled (i don't know if showed some device por something, but she have empty eyes and emotionless expression)
DouDile said:
Well...i remember a game called " Custom Robo Arena" and the main friend's character named Liv are Mind Controlled (i don't know if showed some device por something, but she have empty eyes and emotionless expression)
I mentioned that one earlier in this thread. And it's implied it was some injection that was given to her.
Has anyone added the facebook game Criminal Case on here yet? There are two instances in the game that involve mind control.

One being a case involving hypnosis(with some hypnosis being implied in other cases) and the second one being a story line of a cult that wants to brainwash the world.