Devil May Cry 5 (Spoiler thread)
So I just finished DMC5 and it was well worth the wait. Wanted to start a thread here to see what the DMC fans from the hub thought of the game as a whole. This is a spoiler thread so if you don't want to be spoiled don't read further. I'll still spoiler my first thoughts just to be safe.

spoiler
My favourite part of DMC5 is the DmC fans trying so hard to get people to like their game and how "amazing" it is
They should just admit they hate Japanese games lol

Anyways, DMC5 is amazing, please go play it
Nobody cares about the story...FUCKING VERGIL IS BACK GODDAMMIT!!! <3
Polarisbow said:
My favourite part of DMC5 is the DmC fans trying so hard to get people to like their game and how "amazing" it is
They should just admit they hate Japanese games lol
...I find this comment funny because of all the irony in it...
ghost13 said:
...I find this comment funny because of all the irony in it...
I can't tell if that's a jab at me or not, but speaking of irony, there's a sweet form of it seeing those fans feeling what the OG DMC felt when DmC was revealed
I will say DmC is better than DMC2, but not by much
How long do you think it'll take for Vergil to be released as a playable character?
megahellreaper said:
How long do you think it'll take for Vergil to be released as a playable character?
No clue. Depends on if they can come up with a plausible scenario for him like in DMC 4:SE
ghost13 said:
No clue. Depends on if they can come up with a plausible scenario for him like in DMC 4:SE
If they were to make Vergil playable in the SE edition then I hope they would consider making a short add on campaign for him. Maybe have a small set of missions that act as a bonus epilogue which follows Dante and Vergils journey back to the human world. It would be asking for a lot but I can dream.
Sleepyhead97 said:
If they were to make Vergil playable in the SE edition then I hope they would consider making a short add on campaign for him. Maybe have a small set of missions that act as a bonus epilogue which follows Dante and Vergils journey back to the human world. It would be asking for a lot but I can dream.
I doubt they'd do an epilogue. That would require a winner to the duel.
I am happy they are finally using all the material from previous games and the anime
Whisper said:
I am happy they are finally using all the material from previous games and the anime
And even the old novels (Which I thought were non-canon)
I'll spoiler tag this in case people haven't heard on how to get the secret ending yet

spoiler
spoiler
Okay, I have to say this:

Nero may now be my favorite character in the entire franchise, and here is why:

spoiler

Also, glad to hear that DMC 2 now takes place before 4, and that TAS is apparently canon-ish.
ghost13 said:
Okay, I have to say this:

Nero may now be my favorite character in the entire franchise, and here is why:

spoiler

Also, glad to hear that DMC 2 now takes place before 4, and that TAS is apparently canon-ish.
Yeah I really like how Nero came into his own in this one. His snarky and rebellious attitude combined with his more soft and caring side really makes him my favourite character personality wise out of the cast. I never really warmed up to him in 4 because of the whole Kyrie melodrama but now he's stepped out of Dantes shadow matured a bit i feel like he's become a worthy successor. I also love how simple and sleek his DT is. It's a nice juxtaposition to the highly detailed and crazy design of Dante and Virgils Sin DTs.
I prefer rebelion over dsd