Game where the player gets hypnotized/mind controlled
Hello, I've been lurking on this site for quite some time now and have decided to finally post this as I cannot find any on my own and was wondering if you guys had any ideas.
Basically I was wondering if there was any games (erotic or not) that involved the player character getting hypnotized. I know of a few like skyrim in the dlc and star wars kotr. But nothing really in depth or substantial.
Thanks for any ideas in.
spoiler Probably one of the more famous examples.

You should probably look in this thread for more examples: https://hypnohub.net/forum/show/7116
Concerning the deeper lore. I would say INSIDE is one as well
wadanohara and the great blue sea

the whole "just a dream" sequence

its fucked up
Obligatory mention to XCOM (and XCOM 2) for not only having playable characters (potentially) getting mind-controlled, but also having several of them, and also being able to customize them.
Terra from Birth by Sleep xD!!!
There's a side quest in Assassin's Creed: Syndicate where Jacob or Evie end up hypnotized.
TheModrenMan said:
spoiler Probably one of the more famous examples.

You should probably look in this thread for more examples: https://hypnohub.net/forum/show/7116
Bioshock is a good twist
TheMadPrince said:
Obligatory mention to XCOM (and XCOM 2) for not only having playable characters (potentially) getting mind-controlled, but also having several of them, and also being able to customize them.
Yeah ngl sometimes I'd let them get mind-controlled
HiddenAgenda said:
There's a side quest in Assassin's Creed: Syndicate where Jacob or Evie end up hypnotized.
That's by far, one of the best side quests
Vexa said:
Bioshock is a good twist
Hey dude,
Vexa said:
Yeah ngl sometimes I'd let them get mind-controlled
ever heard of
Vexa said:
quoting multiple people at once?
Vexa said:
Hello, I've been lurking on this site for quite some time now and have decided to finally post this as I cannot find any on my own and was wondering if you guys had any ideas.
Basically I was wondering if there was any games (erotic or not) that involved the player character getting hypnotized. I know of a few like skyrim in the dlc and star wars kotr. But nothing really in depth or substantial.
Thanks for any ideas in.
You can always play my game, is focused on the main character being hypnotized:
https://hypnohub.net/forum/show/69588
Vexa said:
I may have delibreratly failed this quest a few times
I think that the new expansion for The Sims counts.
IDPet said:
I think that the new expansion for The Sims counts.
or the Hypnotizer, your played sim can be hypnotized, you can even have them do it to themselves

Sims 2 had an imaginary therapist who would hypnotize sims
For specifically erotic ones there's these fine folks:

http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot.com/

They make a lot of erotic games with MC/Corruption, with most of the "game overs" involving your character being hypnotized. They're mostly RPG Maker games, with some CYOAs. (Disclosure: I'm friends with one of the main game makers and have written for one of their games, so I may be biased in what I'm about to say)

They're pretty great games with a LOT of varied sub content. Though English is not the first language for either of the two game makers so you'll find a few grammatical errors. But there's a lot of variety, whether you want a short CYOA game or a longer RPG with more content, they've got a lot and I'd say about 70-80% of their H-Scenes are from a sub perspective.

And for a giant amount of erotic games (From sub to dom) you can go here:

https://hypnopics-collective.net/smf_forum/index.php?board=11.0

There's LOADS of mc games there, but I can't point you to specific ones that have your character subbing. There are so many that I really don't have the time to comb through them properly, but I peek in on that board every now and then to find something.
The great thing about Hypnopics Collective games is that most of the older ones are made in RAGS ("Rapid Adventure Game System"), which produces barely playable messes that look like Windows 3.11 apps. You can happily skip all of them except maybe the ones that keep getting lots of attention.

Note also that if you go on that site, you're going to end up on TFGamesSite pretty quickly - and that's actually a pretty impressive site, but on there, it's good keep in mind that the default theme there is male to female transformation. It'll show up pretty consistently as a major element even in games that don't advertise it loudly.

Anyway, for an actual recommendation: Monster Girl Dreams is femdom malesub pov_sub throughout, and although it's not a very long game yet, it has plenty of damn good MC content.
For two short games there are https://minty-da.itch.io/superminigame-collection and http://swfchan.com/5/21622/?FreeWill.swf . In the first the player is hypnotized and the second definitely has mind control.
Do we count Black Ops 1 considering what happened to Mason (or he THINKS happened?) considering how much he gets fucked up with the potential brainwashing and whatever else happened to him.
Zelinko said:
Do we count Black Ops 1 considering what happened to Mason (or he THINKS happened?) considering how much he gets fucked up with the potential brainwashing and whatever else happened to him.
THE NUMBERS MASON
Contorted said:
THE NUMBERS MASON
"WHAT DO THEY MEAN"

"I DONT KNOW"
Well, in the complete installment of the F.E.A.R. Series, there is pretty much mind manipulation going on.

Not complete enslavement, but the the major antagonist uses hallucinations and "puppets" to pushes you as player and other NPCs in her favorable directions.
I remember in that PS2 Iron Man game, there was one level where some guy would occasionally try to control your mind,
If I remember correctly, I think it just reversed your controls while he talked to you hypno-ey and villainey
Triple: well I know Prey Mooncrash has one main quest where your character is mindcontrolled by a monster to believe its his child
Mahyma said:
I may have delibreratly failed this quest a few times
Serious question, is there any additional dialogue or anything for failing it?

Also, subnautica has a squid I think that hyonotizes you.
Final Fantasy 9, from what I remember, there's a boss that won't target a certain party member with attacks, but if it KOs everyone but her, it hypnotizes her and gives you a game over
Napavalleydays said:
Serious question, is there any additional dialogue or anything for failing it?

Also, subnautica has a squid I think that hyonotizes you.
Here's a great video showcasing it (shout-out to that channel btw, it's a great one for MC in games).
Here's a weird example I just remembered. In the game Adventure Quest Worlds, at one point in the main story, your character actually gets corrupted by the baddies and you have to do missions for the villain's side. This is complete with dressing your character up in corrupted armor and everything.
Alright, here's something old:

Near the end of Quest for Glory 2: Trial by Fire there is a fairly lengthy scquence where the hero is hypnotized by the game's big bad and then spends a while obediently helping him with his plans to achieve ultimate power and world domination and stuff.

There are also several instances in Quest for Glory 4 where the hero can briefly get hypnotized (generally, whenever you try to pick a fight with a vampire) but they aren't as prominent as the one above.