GrandDad said:
Here's a weird example I just remembered. In the game Adventure Quest Worlds, at one point in the main story, your character actually gets corrupted by the baddies and you have to do missions for the villain's side. This is complete with dressing your character up in corrupted armor and everything.
In the game Dragon Fable, made by the same people and set in the same multiverse, during the quest to get the Elemental Orb of Water the MC gets mind controlled by the local knock off Cthulu to bring it the girl they've been protecting from him.
Well, damn, shotgun beat me to mentioning PFP. But let me give you a personal recommendation: If you`re jank-tolerant, check out Forbidden Book. If its not on the blog, ask around on the discord. It`s a chipped gem of a game, really janky and unfinished, but bursting with potential. Maybe a remake will be out this year.

Apart from that, I recently played 2 games I can strongly recommend:

Gynoid Conversion: Which is a beautiful little TF/MC Sandbox and
https://tfgames.site/index.php?module=viewgame&id=131

Witch Quest: a really nice, sadly still wip RPG.
https://tfgames.site/index.php?module=viewgame&id=501

Be sure to check those out!
godzillahomer said:
or the Hypnotizer, your played sim can be hypnotized, you can even have them do it to themselves

Sims 2 had an imaginary therapist who would hypnotize sims
how does one encounter this theaptist?
Also, I know theres a mod for sims 2 strictly based around hypnosis, that I want to try out, but can't for the life of me figure ot how to actually get it to work.
Pieman754 said:
how does one encounter this theaptist?
Also, I know theres a mod for sims 2 strictly based around hypnosis, that I want to try out, but can't for the life of me figure ot how to actually get it to work.
Aspiration Failure

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Therapist
Claire_Mahoney said:
Well, damn, shotgun beat me to mentioning PFP. But let me give you a personal recommendation: If you`re jank-tolerant, check out Forbidden Book. If its not on the blog, ask around on the discord. It`s a chipped gem of a game, really janky and unfinished, but bursting with potential. Maybe a remake will be out this year.

Apart from that, I recently played 2 games I can strongly recommend:

Gynoid Conversion: Which is a beautiful little TF/MC Sandbox and
https://tfgames.site/index.php?module=viewgame&id=131

Witch Quest: a really nice, sadly still wip RPG.
https://tfgames.site/index.php?module=viewgame&id=501

Be sure to check those out!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I WROTE WITCH QUEST
In the game Saimin Enbu, 2 of the bad endings come from hitting on the targets of the protagonist of Saimin Yuugi...with CONSEQUENCES *dramatic music*
hyreader said:
In the game Saimin Enbu, 2 of the bad endings come from hitting on the targets of the protagonist of Saimin Yuugi...with CONSEQUENCES *dramatic music*
cant find any information about it so feel free to post more.

Also I love witch quest.
Damn this guy likes Witch Quest so much he had to say it twice, might be worth checking out.
Witch Quest is pretty damn good. :3
A lot so far.
Does the Lovers event in Persona 3 count? You’re being influenced by the shadow to have sex at a love hotel and you have to resist it to continue the game.
Doesn't Mass Effect 2 have a character, Morinth I think, who can mind control Shepard potentially? Leaving you with dialogue choices reflecting that
godzillahomer said:
Doesn't Mass Effect 2 have a character, Morinth I think, who can mind control Shepard potentially? Leaving you with dialogue choices reflecting that
Yup.
Might have a little something that you folks should check out. It's called Monster Girl Dreams.

It's one of those Monster Girl RPG games that tries to cater to a lot of fetishes. The mechanics are okay, the world is kinda interesting but the whole thing is very rough as it's still in Alpha. Some of the characters and monsters have no CG or even pictures yet, only descriptions. It's a text-heavy game for the most part. It's not so grind-heavy and the text is actually pretty good in its descriptions. However, there's one character who kinda upgrades the game massively for those with hypnofetishism.

There's a kitsune (or fox-girl if you don't know what that is) character, a regal and kind-looking one who lodges in the second dungeon called "Will-Power Temple". She's on the will side of things and everything in this is based on your force of character and strength of will. She can upgrade the character through hypnotherapy and she has multiple sessions, five in total, where she does put the character into a trance. The text is extremely well-paced, kinky and the more you go to her, the more you actually understand her motivation and her appeal. Really, it's great.

The game is in English and the character can only be a man (for the time being I suspect), so it's basically femdom/malesub...but really well done. It might take a while since you get to that point in the game (it took me a couple of hours), but it's really worth it to see the inductions but also how it actually changes the dynamics of the temple itself.

If you wanna try it, it's free and you can get it on the creator's Patreon page. https://www.patreon.com/MonsterGirlDreams/overview
Also regarding MGD, it's not like you trudge through a sea of MC-lessness on the way to Kotone. Trisha's pretty much all MC, Nicci and Stella use aphrodisiacs on you and Kaia addicts you to them (and has some really good scenes too), Selena glamours you, Nara charms you with her dance... Hell, even the floor traps in the forest work by MC. And that's not to mention the aptly named Will-Power Temple's other inhabitants, including the tengus, harpy tengus, Mizuko, and Himika (with Mizuko's power).

Long story short, Monster Girl Dreams might pretend to call itself vanilla, but there's a lot of mind control content in it. It's the one game I've seen so far in this thread that really deserves not to be missed.
I know that, in Guild Wars 2, if you pick "I wanted to join the circus" as your background you end up being hypnotized later on.
Picklek said:
I know that, in Guild Wars 2, if you pick "I wanted to join the circus" as your background you end up being hypnotized later on.
For slightly more context, you need to select human as your race so that background becomes available and the amount of "hypnosis" scenes you get to see depends on further choices you make during your personal story missions.

I say "hypnosis" in quotes because, being an MMO, it's barely more than some voicelines and visual effects, but it can still tickle someone's fancy.
Zermelane said:
Also regarding MGD, it's not like you trudge through a sea of MC-lessness on the way to Kotone. Trisha's pretty much all MC, Nicci and Stella use aphrodisiacs on you and Kaia addicts you to them (and has some really good scenes too), Selena glamours you, Nara charms you with her dance... Hell, even the floor traps in the forest work by MC. And that's not to mention the aptly named Will-Power Temple's other inhabitants, including the tengus, harpy tengus, Mizuko, and Himika (with Mizuko's power).

Long story short, Monster Girl Dreams might pretend to call itself vanilla, but there's a lot of mind control content in it. It's the one game I've seen so far in this thread that really deserves not to be missed.
Haven't actually checked out Kaia's stuff, so thanks for the mention. I've been so enamored with Kotone's stuff (and the Will-Power Temple) that I figure I've been missing out on a few things.