advertising for a potential game reset (D&D 3.5e)
so I'm planning to restart a campaign that's been on Hiatus for too long and gonna start it at lvl 1. Setting is in the Forgotten Realms, in the continent of Kara-Tur (FR Asia) and starting in the country of Kozakura (FR Japan, Ashikaga period), and time period is starting at 1359. Edition used is 3.5e. When this restart happens, I'll put another message here to see if folks want in.

and for those that are wondering, this is the game that Dale and Kaelin came from if you remember the art of them on this website.
someguy231 said:
so I'm planning to restart a campaign that's been on Hiatus for too long and gonna start it at lvl 1. Setting is in the Forgotten Realms, in the continent of Kara-Tur (FR Asia) and starting in the country of Kozakura (FR Japan, Ashikaga period), and time period is starting at 1359. Edition used is 3.5e. When this restart happens, I'll put another message here to see if folks want in.

and for those that are wondering, this is the game that Dale and Kaelin came from if you remember the art of them on this website.
Sounds interesting, haven't played 3.5th edition in forever, but I'd be interested.
SLIGHT UPDATE: there's a good chance that this game may be 5e instead and can be nsfw with lots of mind control in it

in this case I'm aiming specifically for Maledom/Femsub
and if the party is mostly sub I may make it a restriction to have an all female party
Then I am definately interested. Big 5e fan. Also, totally down for playing a femsub.
Super down to play if scheduling permits!
I'm down to dom
Hmm, been meaning to sink my teeth into tabletop for months now. Time permitting, I guess my hat's in the ring.
Ohhh sounds like fun :D would love to be a dom of the group
so looks like we got two doms and a sub. So far for time and day, I'm aiming for 1 PM EST and on Sundays. though since I may run this as the lewd game and run the actual reboot on that time then I may move this game to another time zone.
unless its 4e, im out
crazyman said:
unless its 4e, im out
4e is not an option, mostly cause I never played 4e and don't know how to play it.
someguy231 said:
4e is not an option, mostly cause I never played 4e and don't know how to play it.
twas a joke, 4e is dogshit
If you still have room, I'd be interested. I know 5e like the back of my hand and I could pick 3.5 back up if need be. Also I am convinced that I am the only person who kind of liked 4e.
thedude107 said:
If you still have room, I'd be interested. I know 5e like the back of my hand and I could pick 3.5 back up if need be. Also I am convinced that I am the only person who kind of liked 4e.
I enjoyed 4e, Though defonately prefer 5e.
I do think 4e had the better combat though.
someguy231 said:
so looks like we got two doms and a sub. So far for time and day, I'm aiming for 1 PM EST and on Sundays. though since I may run this as the lewd game and run the actual reboot on that time then I may move this game to another time zone.
I can definately do sundays, so I am hands down game if you want.
Some news. The Hypno Campaign will be on Sundays at 1 PM EST since I'm working for the non hypno game to be on Saturdays so that way I can run both at the same time.
If this is still a thing I'm interested
someguy231 said:
Some news. The Hypno Campaign will be on Sundays at 1 PM EST since I'm working for the non hypno game to be on Saturdays so that way I can run both at the same time.
I can do that, the hypno one.
I'd also be interested in the Hypno Campaign if you still have openings. Down for playing whichever gender.
Quarion said:
I'd also be interested in the Hypno Campaign if you still have openings.
Pieman754 said:
I can do that, the hypno one.
Yeah just to clarify I also meant I was interested in the Hypno Campaign
Hey, I’ve been lurking on this site for well over a year now and this really interests me. I also really want to get into DnD but all of my attempts thus far have been failures only lasting like 2 sessions. I would really like a chance to do this with you guys so if you would let me know if that’s ok that would be great. Just to let you guys know I have some femsub characters I’ve been thinking about.
So we have the time, but what date might this be starting, and what will we use to play? I assume roll20, but want to check.
Roll20 for maps. It'll be text. May start sometime in April cause I'm waiting on a commission to finish so I can have a game banner.
Roll20 for maps. It'll be text. May start sometime in April cause I'm waiting on a commission to finish so I can have a game banner.
someguy231 said:
Roll20 for maps. It'll be text. May start sometime in April cause I'm waiting on a commission to finish so I can have a game banner.
Coolio. We rolling stats, point buy, standard array.
Pieman754 said:
Coolio. We rolling stats, point buy, standard array.
Roll 4d6 drop the lowest. All official stuff for 5e are allowed, along with UA.
someguy231 said:
All official stuff for 5e are allowed, along with UA.
Now I know you said ALL official stuff, but I have to ask since every 5e GM I’ve ever known (myself included) hates it...variant human allowed or no?

Also, quick check for anyone else who plans to play this, is anyone rolling a Glamour Bard? It’s pretty much entirely centered around charm magic, and with Bards already being the sex deviants of the party it seems like the low hanging fruit.

That being said, I have no shame and will gladly play that character because I love bards.
DannyS said:

Now I know you said ALL official stuff, but I have to ask since every 5e GM I’ve ever known (myself included) hates it...variant human allowed or no?

Also, quick check for anyone else who plans to play this, is anyone rolling a Glamour Bard? It’s pretty much entirely centered around charm magic, and with Bards already being the sex deviants of the party it seems like the low hanging fruit.

That being said, I have no shame and will gladly play that character because I love bards.
So long as you don't abuse the free feat... I entrust my players to not min max like an asshole. If I catch anyone min maxing and actually trying to fuck the campaign, I'll ban 'em.
DannyS said:

Now I know you said ALL official stuff, but I have to ask since every 5e GM I’ve ever known (myself included) hates it...variant human allowed or no?

Also, quick check for anyone else who plans to play this, is anyone rolling a Glamour Bard? It’s pretty much entirely centered around charm magic, and with Bards already being the sex deviants of the party it seems like the low hanging fruit.

That being said, I have no shame and will gladly play that character because I love bards.
Elven rogue/ranger
DannyS said:

Now I know you said ALL official stuff, but I have to ask since every 5e GM I’ve ever known (myself included) hates it...variant human allowed or no?

Also, quick check for anyone else who plans to play this, is anyone rolling a Glamour Bard? It’s pretty much entirely centered around charm magic, and with Bards already being the sex deviants of the party it seems like the low hanging fruit.

That being said, I have no shame and will gladly play that character because I love bards.
If you guys will let me join then I’ve been thinking up a half elf monk that I would like to try. Also a sorceress and bard that I want to work on story wise.
Dentonsus said:

If you guys will let me join then I’ve been thinking up a half elf monk that I would like to try. Also a sorceress and bard that I want to work on story wise.
Monks and Sorcerers are both rad, basically anime protagonists. Go wild