Would You Rather, Hypnosis Style
It's been awhile since there's been a forum game going on, not since the Corrupt a Command thread died off 3 months ago

So, let's have a new one

A simple hypnosis themed game of Would You Rather.

You are given two choices and must pick one of them.

You then give a choice for whoever comes next.

---

As an example.

Poster 1: Would you rather be hypnotized or hypnotize?

Poster 2: Hypnotize.
Would you rather be controlled with magic or with technology?

---

Now to start us off.

Would you rather act like a dog or a cat while hypnotized?
godzillahomer said:
Would you rather act like a dog or a cat while hypnotized?
Cat.
Would you rather have an unaware slave or an aware slave? (I love both of these)
Hypnosis-guy said:
Cat.
Would you rather have an unaware slave or an aware slave? (I love both of these)
unaware

would you have your sub have no personality or keep their original?
crazyman said:
unaware

would you have your sub have no personality or keep their original?
keep.

Would you rather be hypnotized by a woman's breasts, or hypnotize a woman's breasts?
ghost13 said:
keep.

Would you rather be hypnotized by a woman's breasts, or hypnotize a woman's breasts?
Hypnotize a Woman's breasts.
I just wanna see how the hell that would work, and look.
Would you rather be given a new fetish under hypnosis, or strengthen an existing one of yours?
MissCass said:
Yeah, I admit, that idea has been on my mind ever since I read this story:

Pussy Control

Admittedly, the current concept in my head involves exploiting a woman's obsession with her own breasts...
MissCass said:
Would you rather be given a new fetish under hypnosis, or strengthen an existing one of yours?
Well, I once saw a girl hypnotize her shadow, another girl's feet, and her reflection; how it worked? mad scientist that owns the house they live in messing with reality with his experiments

Strengthen. Never know what you could pick up with new fetish, especially if the tist is a sadistic asshole

Would you rather be hypnotized to worship your hypnotist's shoes or their feet?
MissCass said:
Strengthen an existing one. I have enough kinks and whatnot already.

Would you rather be hypnotized to do something ridiculous and remember, or be made to forget completely?
godzillahomer said:
Well, I once saw a girl hypnotize her shadow, another girl's feet, and her reflection; how it worked? mad scientist that owns the house they live in messing with reality with his experiments

Strengthen. Never know what you could pick up with new fetish, especially if the tist is a sadistic asshole

Would you rather be hypnotized to worship your hypnotist's shoes or their feet?
Feet.
bullet said:
Strengthen an existing one. I have enough kinks and whatnot already.

Would you rather be hypnotized to do something ridiculous and remember, or be made to forget completely?
Forget.

Would you rather be hypnotized to forget your native language or your name?
Hypnosis-guy said:
Feet.
Forget.

Would you rather be hypnotized to forget your native language or your name?
name, you can get a legal name change to a new name faster than you can relearn a native language

Would you rather be hypnotized into being a maid or a harem dancer?
godzillahomer said:
name, you can get a legal name change to a new name faster than you can relearn a native language

1) Harem dancer (not gonna do a prompt, just wanted to get my opinion in)

2) I hear babies can learn languages fast so if you only knew one language (this giving you the language skills of a toddler), you could, in theory, learn it again. (Though, you likely won't as you're brain is fully developed as opposed to a baby's developing brain)

3) Current prompt:
godzillahomer said:
Eh, dudes can be harem dancers, and those pants do look comfy...

Would you rather have a harem of tists or a harem of subs?
Hypno-Eretica said:
Eh, dudes can be harem dancers, and those pants do look comfy...

Would you rather have a harem of tists or a harem of subs?
Harem of subs.

Would you rather have a harem of fembots or latex droids?
DaHypnoman said:
Harem of subs.

Would you rather have a harem of fembots or latex droids?
Fembots. I'd reason that I can dress them up as latex drones/droids if I felt like it!

Would you rather... be able to instantly hypnotize any 1 person a day, or be able to slowly hypnotize any 3 people a day? Assuming the subject(s) is/are in relatively close proximity to whomever answers.
bullet said:
Fembots. I'd reason that I can dress them up as latex drones/droids if I felt like it!

Would you rather... be able to instantly hypnotize any 1 person a day, or be able to slowly hypnotize any 3 people a day? Assuming the subject(s) is/are in relatively close proximity to whomever answers.
3 a day.

Would you rather be hypnotized to do something lewd or to do something funny (think stripping vs acting like a chicken, for example)?
TalahDarkfang said:
3 a day.

Would you rather be hypnotized to do something lewd or to do something funny (think stripping vs acting like a chicken, for example)?
Lewd. I reckon it would be cool.

Would you rather (This one might b a bit nasty depending on your thoughts):

Be hypnotised to never be able to cum and be functional in society, but be on the edge always, always really close but never quite getting there?

OR

Be hypnotised to be cumming constantly, and be in so much bliss you are not able to function capably in society and need someone to look after you? (with required body functions so you don't like use up your body fluid)
Ainsley said:
Lewd. I reckon it would be cool.

Would you rather (This one might b a bit nasty depending on your thoughts):

Be hypnotised to never be able to cum and be functional in society, but be on the edge always, always really close but never quite getting there?

OR

Be hypnotised to be cumming constantly, and be in so much bliss you are not able to function capably in society and need someone to look after you? (with required body functions so you don't like use up your body fluid)
Be hypnotised to never be able to cum and be functional in society, but be on the edge always, always really close but never quite getting there

Really simple one, would you rather be hypnotized to give a titfuck or a blowjob?
Risingsun87 said:
Be hypnotised to never be able to cum and be functional in society, but be on the edge always, always really close but never quite getting there

Really simple one, would you rather be hypnotized to give a titfuck or a blowjob?
titfuck, I'm not female, but I am fat, and the potential of the dom realizing they don't want what they ordered makes me laugh

Would You Rather be the damsel hypnotized by the villain or the villain hypnotized by the damsel?
godzillahomer said:
titfuck, I'm not female, but I am fat, and the potential of the dom realizing they don't want what they ordered makes me laugh

Would You Rather be the damsel hypnotized by the villain or the villain hypnotized by the damsel?
Villain hypnotized by the damsel

Would you rather be hypnotized by someone's breasts or their butt?
NinjaKirby said:
Villain hypnotized by the damsel

Would you rather be hypnotized by someone's breasts or their butt?
Breasts.

Would you rather be hypnotized by a mommy dom or standard dominatrix
skullman2033 said:
Breasts.

Would you rather be hypnotized by a mommy dom or standard dominatrix
Standard Dom, mommy dom just gets weird and feels too incesty for me; and if it's safe, sane, and consensual, you've got a safe word for both choices

Would you Rather be the Stage Hypnotist or one of the volunteers?
godzillahomer said:
Standard Dom, mommy dom just gets weird and feels too incesty for me; and if it's safe, sane, and consensual, you've got a safe word for both choices

Would you Rather be the Stage Hypnotist or one of the volunteers?
Stage Tist.

Would you rather be hypnotized to no longer be offended, but everything any else says sounds offensive or be hypnotized to only say offensive things, but no one else seems to care.
Hypnosis-guy said:
Stage Tist.

Would you rather be hypnotized to no longer be offended, but everything any else says sounds offensive or be hypnotized to only say offensive things, but no one else seems to care.
the latter. I have a filthy mouth so nothing would change.

WYR have the ability to hypnotize anyone OR give the same ability to 1 person of your choosing
crazyman said:
the latter. I have a filthy mouth so nothing would change.

WYR have the ability to hypnotize anyone OR give the same ability to 1 person of your choosing
Ability to hypnotize anyone.

WYR be able to use your voice to control people, but be unable to turn it off, or control people with your thoughts, but you hear everyone else's thoughts at all times?
TheModrenMan said:
Ability to hypnotize anyone.

WYR be able to use your voice to control people, but be unable to turn it off, or control people with your thoughts, but you hear everyone else's thoughts at all times?
Voice. Because a mind is a terrible thing to read, and it's much harder to control your own thoughts.

WYR enslave a beauty pageant winner or a women's martial arts champ?
ghost13 said:
Voice. Because a mind is a terrible thing to read, and it's much harder to control your own thoughts.

WYR enslave a beauty pageant winner or a women's martial arts champ?
Martial Arts Champ, because muscle girls are great and she could be my bodyguard

WYR be able to hypnotize as many people as you want, but it only works if they're in a certain distance threshold or be able to hypnotize only one person but there's no threshold at all?
Polarisbow said:
WYR be able to hypnotize as many people as you want, but it only works if they're in a certain distance threshold or be able to hypnotize only one person but there's no threshold at all?
As many as I want, getting close enough shouldn't be too difficult once you've accumulated enough power using hypnosis.

Would you rather live in a world where mind control is real or in a world where it isn't?
Morgoth said:
As many as I want, getting close enough shouldn't be too difficult once you've accumulated enough power using hypnosis.

Would you rather live in a world where mind control is real or in a world where it isn't?
Depends on if my will is as defensively strong as I think it is- but I think I'd rather one where it actually takes some effort rather than running rampant. :o

Would you rather give control of a social media account to a hypnotist, or to get to run a sub's social media account for them?
Relanor said:
Depends on if my will is as defensively strong as I think it is- but I think I'd rather one where it actually takes some effort rather than running rampant. :o

Would you rather give control of a social media account to a hypnotist, or to get to run a sub's social media account for them?
Run a sub's, this along with Youtube, AO3 and Fiction.live are my only H-g accounts but I still don't want people touching them.

WYR be able to hypnotize anyone but you can not use it for anything remotely sexual or be able to only hypnotize people you hate but you can control them however you please.

EDIT: I should also mention that they keep their own personality intact.
Hypnosis-guy said:
Run a sub's, this along with Youtube, AO3 and Fiction.live are my only H-g accounts but I still don't want people touching them.

WYR be able to hypnotize anyone but you can not use it for anything remotely sexual or be able to only hypnotize people you hate but you can control them however you please.

EDIT: I should also mention that they keep their own personality intact.
Hypnotize anyone without sex, honestly don't think I'd use it for sex anyway, the sex isn't what I find appealing about hypnosis

WYR...

-Have unlimited hypnotic power but be cursed with tragedy and disaster happening around you all the time

-Or have a limited hypnotic power that can't force anyone to do anything they don't want to, but be blessed with good luck and success happening around you?

TLDR: Cursed Ultimate Power or Blessed Weak Power
godzillahomer said:
Hypnotize anyone without sex, honestly don't think I'd use it for sex anyway, the sex isn't what I find appealing about hypnosis

WYR...

-Have unlimited hypnotic power but be cursed with tragedy and disaster happening around you all the time

-Or have a limited hypnotic power that can't force anyone to do anything they don't want to, but be blessed with good luck and success happening around you?

TLDR: Cursed Ultimate Power or Blessed Weak Power
Easy. Good luck and success means even a weak power becomes strong.

WYR force someone to have a different personality or give someone else the power to do the same?