Hypnorgasm
04/13/22 08:59AM
"Do Not Post" Artists List
This is a list of artists that have gone on record as not wanting their work uploaded to this site, all members are expected to abide by it.

If you are an artist and want your name added to this list then please get in touch with a moderator.

AliciaDrawsBecause www.deviantart.com/aliciadrawsbecause
Amicus/Amicus-Ophidian/Amikazam deviantart.com/amikazam
Aineko Nekoko pixiv.net/en/users/64291407 twitter.com/aineko_nekoko
Ara
Aurahack
BasuraGhost
BeccaDoodles
ChaosCroc deviantart.com/chaoscroc
Close Rim Open pixiv.net/en/users/64720483 twitter.com/close_rim_open
Danimarion
DireKit
Driplette/Jack/SnakegalSkye twitter.com/Driplette
DumbSkull twitter.com/_DumbSkull_
Egarashinai (エガラシナイ)/Hypno-sushi (ひぷの寿司) pixiv.net/en/users/23596547
Elmonais deviantart.com/elmonais
Fsupnosblog
Hexzuri/Kuzuri twitter.com/hexzuri
Hounddaze twitter.com/hounddaze
HypnoHarry/Hypno_Harry www.furaffinity.net/user/hypnoharry/
Hypno-Mage (username on this site is ConventionalMage) www.deviantart.com/hypnomageofficial
HypnoMangaEditor (Manipper)
Hypnotic Ink twitter.com/HypnoticInk198 www.deviantart.com/hypnootic-ink
Izzyhime izzyhime.tumblr.com/ furaffinity.net/user/pikabunni/ twitter.com/Izzyhime
KK (Manipper)
Kittiboom
Lewdsoph/Sophia
LillyTank (manipper)
MimiMists (username on this site is Mimi)
Monochrome
NakAtNight
Ollie_iss_gay twitter.com/ollie_iss_gay
Pan-tastique
PrincessSkyler deviantart.com/princessskyler
Redflare500 deviantart.com/redflare500
Rosvo (Newer art is fine) deviantart.com/rosvo
Rust/Rustic_Void
sillyrokusu twitter.com/sillyrokusu
SingleSalt twitter.com/singlesalt
Swirly_bunny twitter.com/swirly_bunny
Twrlare pixiv.net/en/users/2459549
Vbun
Verenpunainen Kuningatar verenpunainenkuningatar.tumblr.com/
Villettio villettio.tumblr.com/
VoiceInsight
Zyii
Zelinko
04/13/22 02:16PM
I think this should be stickied or something
PornAcct
04/13/22 06:50PM
That, and finally taking the time to append the list of aliases would be good. I know Evenytron has at least two (Vincios and Pedrovin), and Egarashinai has Hypno-sushi.
Pinkanator
04/13/22 06:56PM
For the record Pedro currently wants back off the DNP, so there's that, but you'd probably need his word.
Argonis
04/13/22 08:30PM
PornAcct said:
That, and finally taking the time to append the list of aliases would be good. I know Evenytron has at least two (Vincios and Pedrovin), and Egarashinai has Hypno-sushi.


Evenytron now goes by Pstach.
Timo4545
04/14/22 02:23AM
Argonis said:
PornAcct said:
That, and finally taking the time to append the list of aliases would be good. I know Evenytron has at least two (Vincios and Pedrovin), and Egarashinai has Hypno-sushi.


Evenytron now goes by Pstach.


Pstash5? kieranharris? The dude has like 7 pseudonyms if that's the same dude Pedrovin.

I asked about the blacklist specifically because of some of the Pstash stuff, because it doesn't even look like his other work.
Argonis
04/14/22 02:52AM
Timo4545 said:
Argonis said:
PornAcct said:
That, and finally taking the time to append the list of aliases would be good. I know Evenytron has at least two (Vincios and Pedrovin), and Egarashinai has Hypno-sushi.


Evenytron now goes by Pstach.


Pstash5? kieranharris? The dude has like 7 pseudonyms if that's the same dude Pedrovin.

I asked about the blacklist specifically because of some of the Pstash stuff, because it doesn't even look like his other work.

yeah pstash keiran, they all the same person. Infact he may change his name again soon.
godzillahomer
04/28/22 05:29PM
Pretty sure this should be stickied.
plsignore
04/28/22 07:36PM
The old wiki page is up again:
hypnohub.net/index.php?page=wiki&s=view&id=326

Although it's going to need cleanup
Hypnorgasm
06/25/22 08:38AM
I'm bumping this because the wiki page with the DNP is out of date and I updated this one with two recent DNP artists and some aliases of others. Until we have an updated DNP and a better place for it, hopefully this will suffice.
Proxy51
06/25/22 09:57AM
I always wanted the list to be sorted alphabetically so it's easier to use, but last time I brought it up I was basically told to fuck off.

It doesn't seem to get updated super often so I don't think it's unreasonable.
Hypnorgasm
06/26/22 09:24AM
Proxy51 said:
I always wanted the list to be sorted alphabetically so it's easier to use, but last time I brought it up I was basically told to fuck off.

It doesn't seem to get updated super often so I don't think it's unreasonable.


That's a good idea. I'll update this one. Hopefully this also gets implemented on the official one, whenever that gets updated.
Thf772
06/26/22 10:21PM
Can we get this post pinned? At least until rules are accessible from a navbar link? I tried to look for the DNP list a few weeks ago and did not find it.
ConventionalMage
07/22/22 04:28AM
Would it be possible to get myself added to the do not post list?

Would it also be possible to have my old pics removed from this site?

I am having a hard time figuring out how to get this done, but this is the closest thing I've found to helping me. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Also in case it is unclear, my artist tag on the hub appears to be 'hypno-mage'. Just now noticing my username does not match.
Hypnorgasm
07/22/22 11:41AM
ConventionalMage said:
Would it be possible to get myself added to the do not post list?

Would it also be possible to have my old pics removed from this site?

I am having a hard time figuring out how to get this done, but this is the closest thing I've found to helping me. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Also in case it is unclear, my artist tag on the hub appears to be 'hypno-mage'. Just now noticing my username does not match.


Looks like someone has alerted a mod, so your pictures should be taken down soon. I've edited this list to add your name.
1 2345>>>


Reply | Forum Index