absurdres black_hair blush bottomless breasts callie_(inkbean) dazed drool empty_eyes female_only glasses greyscale happy_trance headphones hypnotic_audio inkbean large_breasts lineart music nude open_mouth original panting short_hair smile tech_control topless traditional western

Edit | Respond

aaaaa those imbalanced glasses tho <3
Vorp said:
aaaaa those imbalanced glasses tho <3
Hehe~! I really like doing that for stuff like this ^////^
Inkbean said:
Hehe~! I really like doing that for stuff like this ^////^
It's cute as hell but my OCD makes me want to fix them up for her.
Imasuky said:
It's cute as hell but my OCD makes me want to fix them up for her.
Awww! XD
Just give 'em a little tilt~
Inkbean said:
Awww! XD
Just give 'em a little tilt~
Yeah put them back in place. I had to adjust my own glasses after looking at this.

But again it's super, duper cute aside from the OCD.
Imasuky said:
Yeah put them back in place. I had to adjust my own glasses after looking at this.

But again it's super, duper cute aside from the OCD.
Ah~! T-thank you so much! Q/u/Q
Oh jeez, that superb line quality :O
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
Oh jeez, that superb line quality :O
A-ah, thank you! I got this weird journal thing awhile back, the paper's pretty good for this stuff ^///^
Awesome pic (^-^)-^> *thumbsup*
Keep it up!
Anno1404 said:
Awesome pic (^-^)-^> *thumbsup*
Keep it up!
Absolutely~! ^//U//^
New Twitter profile pic for sure.