absurdres batman_(series) black_hair black_lipstick bottomless catwoman crystal dc_comics glowing glowing_eyes goggles humor maledom polmanning pubic_hair short_hair spiral_eyes super_hero symbol_in_eyes text topless western

Edit | Respond

Jeez, this is some top-notch humor.
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
Jeez, this is some top-notch humor.
Agreed, some of the best humor I've seen on Hypnohub.
Seems like those goggles were the best thing she ever stole.
Not sure if “Fuck that” means she leaving or actually going through with it
Blessedbycows said:
Not sure if “Fuck that” means she leaving or actually going through with it
I took it as he's leaving but now i'm not so sure.
Blessedbycows said:
Not sure if “Fuck that” means she leaving or actually going through with it
No, she is leaving. But hey, you interpret it however you want.
I would've gone through with it, seems like the fun path
Yep ANY situation *giggles* Awesome work PolManning love it <3
JimLogan54 said:
I would've gone through with it, seems like the fun path
Same. Seems like the ideal scenario to me! :D
Apple said:
Same. Seems like the ideal scenario to me! :D
Headcanon: After about five seconds of reconsideration, she steals the thing for herself and slips it to Harley.
Man, seeing the trailer for batman ninja just makes all the other moderm designs for catwoman look lame.
skullman2033 said:
Man, seeing the trailer for batman ninja just makes all the other moderm designs for catwoman look lame.
Evidence please?
skullman2033 said:
Batman shanghai catwoman is also pretty fuckin hype
I agree. It looks very unique.