absurdres ahegao anal_fingering blonde_hair blush breasts breath cleavage corruption drool female_only fingering happy_trance heart heart_eyes hypnotic_screen jess_(slip) masturbation navel nipple_piercing open_mouth original piercing pussy ring_eyes rope shibari short_hair slip smile solo spiral spread_legs spread_pussy symbol_in_eyes tech_control text visor

Edit | Respond

With that handy portal gun of hers, Kream was able to get a hold of some Z-tech helmets for "research" when she stumbled upon what she calls, "Universe Z". After some.. re-engineering, Kream made her own VR and monetized the hell out of it. No more need for crowd funding for her pet projects anymore ;)

This was fun to make! Enjoy!
~Slip
I need me some of those goggles
She got her nipples pierced within ten minutes of starting that up?
HiddenAgenda said:
She got her nipples pierced within ten minutes of starting that up?
Lol someone else said that to me too earlier. That and the rope are meant to be a nod that shes been stuck like this for a while now, since the original ten minutes. Should've wrote a little blurb on that, my bad
What are the ropes tied to?
slipslideman said:
What are the ropes tied to?
Lets say behind her
"So now, everything under the sun, and especially under the covers, arouses her deeply." wait, does that mean that she's now into incest, beastiality, necrophilia, pedophilia, and rape porn?
thedeadpool12345 said:
"So now, everything under the sun, and especially under the covers, arouses her deeply." wait, does that mean that she's now into incest, beastiality, necrophilia, pedophilia, and rape porn?
No. Kream put locks on it for things the country's Goddess deems immoral. Everything is controlled by the Goddess in her universe, and she agrees with the monarchy's morals
thedeadpool12345 said:
"So now, everything under the sun, and especially under the covers, arouses her deeply." wait, does that mean that she's now into incest, beastiality, necrophilia, pedophilia, and rape porn?
"Everything" tends to mean "Everything", you silly goose!

EDIT: Well I was too late to give a snappy answer. Whoops XD
Something tells me anyone who puts on a mind controlling, fetishizing device isn't overly concerned with preserving their "dignity and purity", though maybe I'm just misunderstanding what this device does.
thrabenscholar said:
I need me some of those goggles
Second. :3
Slip said:
With that handy portal gun of hers, Kream was able to get a hold of some Z-tech helmets for "research" when she stumbled upon what she calls, "Universe Z". After some.. re-engineering, Kream made her own VR and monetized the hell out of it. No more need for crowd funding for her pet projects anymore ;)

This was fun to make! Enjoy!
~Slip
Awesome love this so much <3 *drools*
Slip said:
No. Kream put locks on it for things the country's Goddess deems immoral. Everything is controlled by the Goddess in her universe, and she agrees with the monarchy's morals
ah, good!