barefoot empty_eyes finger_snap giovanni greyscale j-solreks lillie_(pokemon) lusamine maledom pokemon ponytail standing standing_at_attention team_rocket traditional

Edit | Respond

Get away from her you BASTARD!

and her mom too.
skullman2033 said:
Get away from her you BASTARD!

and her mom too.
Yeah, what he said!

Get away from her you BASTARD!, and her daughter too!
LillyTank said:
Yeah, what he said!

Get away from her you BASTARD!, and her daughter too!
Yeah just get away from both of them.
Lol, good finish.

Edit: Thanks for fixing your DP.
Lillie too pure but I am curious what he wants to do with hot bad mom *giggles*
LillyTank said:
Yeah, what he said!

Get away from her you BASTARD!, and her daughter too!
Ye what they said!
Get away from him you thots!
Skull. Lilly. I hate to tell you this, but they'll be in quarantine for a couple months, after all, we can't risk them spreading their YOUNGBLOOD'S DISEASE!!!!
ghost13 said:
Skull. Lilly. I hate to tell you this, but they'll be in quarantine for a couple months, after all, we can't risk them spreading their YOUNGBLOOD'S DISEASE!!!!
I just wanna make sure they got my aliens reference
Basically the bad end of Episode RR.