absurdres black_hair blue_hair blush breasts cleavage dark_skin empty_eyes erect_nipples eye_roll glowing glowing_eyes happy_trance harem_outfit king_sombra large_breasts maledom multicolored_hair multiple_girls my_little_pony oo_sebastian_oo pink_hair princess_cadance princess_celestia princess_luna purple_hair smile tongue tongue_out twilight_sparkle

Edit | Respond

Is it me, or does King Sombra here look a fucking LOT like the Lords of Shadow version of Trevor Belmont?
His face is like, "I probably should have invested in actual horses"
It's nitpicky of me, but that cart really needed a few more details added, like an axle and something that connects the mares to it besides the reins.
*slams the brakes* Whoa whoa whoa...are you telling me...that this is Cadence's first pic on the hub?! Someone's gotta pay for this travesty....
The pony girls really need to be hypnotized into doing more horse related worked cause this is super hot *giggles*
pokemongirl said:
The pony girls really need to be hypnotized into doing more horse related worked cause this is super hot *giggles*
I had this whole idea for a story where Applejack looked into a magic mirror and saw our world and what we do to horses, except they’re all furries, and it turned her on so much that she fantasized about the humans coming for her.
Well I for one am having a hard time believing that's actually king sombra....after all there aren't enough CRRRRRYYYYYSTALSSSS
DaHypnoman said:
*slams the brakes* Whoa whoa whoa...are you telling me...that this is Cadence's first pic on the hub?! Someone's gotta pay for this travesty....
Nope, the tag was just misspelled.
DaHypnoman said:
*slams the brakes* Whoa whoa whoa...are you telling me...that this is Cadence's first pic on the hub?! Someone's gotta pay for this travesty....
Actually, no, she has plenty of pics here, I believe what you're seeing is a glitch with the tagging system.
Refresh the page a couple of times and it should show up, if that doesn't fix it, I would suggest speaking with an Admin about the matter.
I swear this was already here
Hawkeye said:
I had this whole idea for a story where Applejack looked into a magic mirror and saw our world and what we do to horses, except they’re all furries, and it turned her on so much that she fantasized about the humans coming for her.
Oh gosh ya that sounds super hot indeed *drools*
How did I miss this one? Great work.

Sombra here looks strangely comedic. It's possibly perspective but he looks short, and also looks annoyed at the situation.
Ogodei-Khan said:
How did I miss this one? Great work.

Sombra here looks strangely comedic. It's possibly perspective but he looks short, and also looks annoyed at the situation.
Nah, his proportions are actually messed up here (and so is the perspective on everything but the girls, if you want to be pedantic about it).