bare_shoulders bottomless breasts collarbone erect_nipples female_only femsub happy_trance heart heart_eyes icontrol_(manipper) large_breasts looking_at_viewer manip nidavellirstudios nude red_hair ruby_rose rwby short_hair smile solo symbol_in_eyes topless undressing

Edit | Respond

Ruby Rose. Heart Eyes. So much YES! X3

Though... I wish people would stop making so much art of her with enlarged breasts, already. She's not as physically developed as her sister. That isn't a bad thing though.

Still. This is a nice pic and I like it. :)
VanillaHypnotist said:
Ruby Rose. Heart Eyes. So much YES! X3

Though... I wish people would stop making so much art of her with enlarged breasts, already. She's not as physically developed as her sister. That isn't a bad thing though.

Still. This is a nice pic and I like it. :)
To be fair, ruby does have a noticeable chest, especially from volume 4 on. Personally, i think it's better just to imagine how much bigger the artist would draw Yang's chest, given the difference in bust.
Uxantro said:
To be fair, ruby does have a noticeable chest, especially from volume 4 on. Personally, i think it's better just to imagine how much bigger the artist would draw Yang's chest, given the difference in bust.
What about Weiss and Blakes' bosoms?
That's a pretty romantic picture. Yeah, yeah, porn site but I'm willing to point out when something has a hint of sweetness to it before I choke the chicken
Uxantro said:
To be fair, ruby does have a noticeable chest, especially from volume 4 on. Personally, i think it's better just to imagine how much bigger the artist would draw Yang's chest, given the difference in bust.
I don't know about that. She seems petite. And I personally feel not every single woman has to have a huge bust in order to be appealing or enjoyable as a character. The smaller framed gals deserve as much attention and respect. Even so, I still like this picture because it's Ruby Rose. Her simple yet honest soul is my favorite part about her wonderful character. ^_^

animelover489 said:
That's a pretty romantic picture. Yeah, yeah, porn site but I'm willing to point out when something has a hint of sweetness to it before I choke the chicken
I agree. And Ruby did say she wants a life of romance as well as action. So maybe she found her special somebody and is willing to be a sub since her lover prefers being a dom. She knows her lover is kind even when in charge and ready to have a passionate moment with her partner. <3
VanillaHypnotist said:
I don't know about that. She seems petite. And I personally feel not every single woman has to have a huge bust in order to be appealing or enjoyable as a character. The smaller framed gals deserve as much attention and respect. Even so, I still like this picture because it's Ruby Rose. Her simple yet honest soul is my favorite part about her wonderful character. ^_^

I agree. And Ruby did say she wants a life of romance as well as action. So maybe she found her special somebody and is willing to be a sub since her lover prefers being a dom. She knows her lover is kind even when in charge and ready to have a passionate moment with her partner. <3
Any guesses who's gay or not? I hear it goes Yang and Blake, then Ruby and Weiss
animelover489 said:
Any guesses who's gay or not? I hear it goes Yang and Blake, then Ruby and Weiss
***SPOILERS BELOW IN MY COMMENT HERE: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED***

Yang and Blake did end up together as partners in a romantic relation. At least it seems that way. As for Ruby and Weiss? I have not seen any signs like Blake and Yang did in earlier seasons. However... I personally feel Ruby deserves better. I don't dislike Weiss (anymore. She has improved a lot) but I don't feel Ruby is the right gal for her considering Weiss still is a bit harsh and at times spiteful towards her. That's not a healthy relationship of any kind, to me.

And as much as I'm a romantic? I also feel not every single character needs a love interest.
VanillaHypnotist said:
***SPOILERS BELOW IN MY COMMENT HERE: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED***

Yang and Blake did end up together as partners in a romantic relation. At least it seems that way. As for Ruby and Weiss? I have not seen any signs like Blake and Yang did in earlier seasons. However... I personally feel Ruby deserves better. I don't dislike Weiss (anymore. She has improved a lot) but I don't feel Ruby is the right gal for her considering Weiss still is a bit harsh and at times spiteful towards her. That's not a healthy relationship of any kind, to me.

And as much as I'm a romantic? I also feel not every single character needs a love interest.
I thought Blake was the cruel one from what I've heard. As for the true lesbian Yang/ Blake combo I might try and find a clip on that. As for Ruby to each their own, she chooses her that's up to her (and Roosterteeth), but if she ends up with some guy that's (less sexy) but still welcome
animelover489 said:
I thought Blake was the cruel one from what I've heard.
Probably the Blake haters who really misunderstand her character. Kind of like how they misunderstand the "problems" of later seasons. I like Blake for certain reasons that are too many and too detailed for a website about erotic hypnosis.

Anyway. I still like this pic. Greatly. :)
VanillaHypnotist said:
Probably the Blake haters who really misunderstand her character. Kind of like how they misunderstand the "problems" of later seasons. I like Blake for certain reasons that are too many and too detailed for a website about erotic hypnosis.

Anyway. I still like this pic. Greatly. :)
Erotic hypnosis, those two words go together so well. I like that

I wonder why people are afraid of it anyways, I mean fiction is where it gets good and bad rep, here it's good, really good. But in reality you can't do anything you're told unless you want to
VanillaHypnotist said:
***SPOILERS BELOW IN MY COMMENT HERE: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED***

Yang and Blake did end up together as partners in a romantic relation. At least it seems that way. As for Ruby and Weiss? I have not seen any signs like Blake and Yang did in earlier seasons. However... I personally feel Ruby deserves better. I don't dislike Weiss (anymore. She has improved a lot) but I don't feel Ruby is the right gal for her considering Weiss still is a bit harsh and at times spiteful towards her. That's not a healthy relationship of any kind, to me.

And as much as I'm a romantic? I also feel not every single character needs a love interest.
I haven't been following the newest season, planning to binge it in one go later on, but unless they worked some genuine magic a romantic relationship between Blake and Yang would not feel natural and come across as forced. There would be some tension between the two, even if they've reconciled, that would make it hard for anything to develop so quickly. And crucify me for this, but Sun makes a better partner for Blake due to their in depth interactions since Season 1.
EoD said:
I haven't been following the newest season, planning to binge it in one go later on, but unless they worked some genuine magic a romantic relationship between Blake and Yang would not feel natural and come across as forced. There would be some tension between the two, even if they've reconciled, that would make it hard for anything to develop so quickly. And crucify me for this, but Sun makes a better partner for Blake due to their in depth interactions since Season 1.
Well as much as I would love to tell you my personal opinion about it all, I feel we should stop here and discuss it between the two of us through private messages. There's no need to start any possible digital drama. Let's just enjoy this lovely picture of Ruby Rose in its erotic but also adorable form. Can we agree on that, at least? :)