ahegao brown_hair cigar dangan_ronpa dangan_ronpa_another_episode drool femdom femsub green_eyes green_hair haigure happy_trance kiddom komaru_naegi kurokuma laughing monaca open_mouth psi short_hair smoke spiral_eyes tech_control text tie tongue_out vore

Edit | Respond

A haigure picture for Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls.
... before you can complain, I can assure you this could be perfectly canon for the game's standards, and there's worse MC in the game itself e.e
It turned out great :D
Love the bluestriped underwear.
sleepymaid said:
It turned out great :D
Love the bluestriped underwear.
Thanks! That's actually canon, and often shown XD
... I just thought, should this be loli? e_e Uhh.
Why you do this to me!
On one hand danganronpa
on the other Haigure

The Struggle is real ;-;
Oh my god. I love you Psi.
Amazing pic!

Shame the game was very... "meh" i guess. What's your opinion?
averageguy17 said:
Amazing pic!

Shame the game was very... "meh" i guess. What's your opinion?
Clunky mechanics, horrible gameplay, slow progression, impossible aiming system, shitty boss battles.
... buuuuut I expected the story to be some filler shit. And instead it was perfectly Danganronpa creepy fucked up, with nice Despair guys (Monaca is way scarier than Junko) and my favourite 2 characters (Nagito and Fukawa) being awesome. So the plot and cinematics alone made the game worth it for me.
Did you get some inspiration from me going overboard on haigure yesterday? :^]
Sleepyhead97 said:
Did you get some inspiration from me going overboard on haigure yesterday? :^]
Actually, I had it in the works for a month or more now. But your Haigure Storm made me wanna finish it!
Haigure with no leotard? 2/10

spoiler
Psi said:
Actually, I had it in the works for a month or more now. But your Haigure Storm made me wanna finish it!
Yay
Psi said:
Thanks! That's actually canon, and often shown XD
Yay and glad you finished it : ) Any "good" hypno scenes/wardrobe scenes you could point me towards Psi?
pokemongirl said:
Yay and glad you finished it : ) Any "good" hypno scenes/wardrobe scenes you could point me towards Psi?
In the game? ... there's the "torture" scene in chapter 3.
spoiler
... wait why didn't I do that?
Anyway most real MC in the game is spoilers, and aside from pantyshots the only scene where you're in just your underwear is in a fight, when your clothes are destroyed.
Psi said:
In the game? ... there's the "torture" scene in chapter 3.
spoiler
... wait why didn't I do that?
Anyway most real MC in the game is spoilers, and aside from pantyshots the only scene where you're in just your underwear is in a fight, when your clothes are destroyed.
Hehe true that sounds very fun *giggles* and much thanks : )