92-pink-ravens bayonetta bayonetta_(series) black_hair cleavage crossover dancer dancing expressionless female_only femdom femsub ghost_in_the_shell harem_outfit large_breasts motoko_kusanagi simple_background

Edit | Respond

A late birthday present from a friend. Yeah, it doesn’t make any sense but you know what? I got a chance to indulge in my personal perversions and I went for them, goddammit! Plus, she was okay with it because I was a birthday boy.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!
it's really cool!
2 of my favorite female protagonists together!
It would be awesome to have another pic where Makoto uses tech control on Bayonetta...
Kusanagi in a harem dancer outfit...

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Whisper said:
it's really cool!
2 of my favorite female protagonists together!
It would be awesome to have another pic where Makoto uses tech control on Bayonetta...
Nah. Bayo is one of those characters that, to me and several others, is exclusively a dom. You're free to try and commission that idea to others, tho.

DrgnmastrAlex said:
Kusanagi in a harem dancer outfit...

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
My fantasies are pure and no one else can kinkshame me for them. NO ONE.
Contorted said:

My fantasies are pure and no one else can kinkshame me for them. NO ONE.
Not kinkshaming. Rather, I'm joining you. :D
Now I don't get it at all... But with a name like "Contorted" ... I can see it.
ALSO IT'S REALLY HOT.
DrgnmastrAlex said:
Not kinkshaming. Rather, I'm joining you. :D
GOOD BOY.

DisasterDan said:
Now I don't get it at all... But with a name like "Contorted" ... I can see it.
ALSO IT'S REALLY HOT.
(Bane voice) Thank you.
*Linkara voice* Of course her spine's bent like that. OF COURSE IT'S HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO BEND YOUR SPINE TO UNSEEN LEVELS!
zach007 said:
*Linkara voice* Of course her spine's bent like that. OF COURSE IT'S HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO BEND YOUR SPINE TO UNSEEN LEVELS!
Cyborg.
Nonymous said:
Cyborg.
Not to mention, it's not even "unseen levels". Contortionists put this to shame.
Thinks both very nice... and outrageously confusing!

We have a character from a cyberpunk sci-fi anime and a character from a supernatural fantasy videogame!

My mind cannot justify these two meeting!

Even if it is a rule of the internet!
This is very lovely also harem dancer *drools*
Contorted said:
A late birthday present from a friend. Yeah, it doesn’t make any sense but you know what? I got a chance to indulge in my personal perversions and I went for them, goddammit! Plus, she was okay with it because I was a birthday boy.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!
It's Bayo enjoying a new plaything dancing for her. What's not there to enjoy?! XD
RedCollarBlackCollar said:
Is Bayo enjoying a new plaything dancing for her. What's not there to enjoy?! XD
Ahyep!
This is so erotic ... + Bayonetta nonchalant pose, enjoying her victory ...