aware blush braid comic consensual dialogue drool elf_ears empty_eyes female_only groping heart hypnotized_dom long_hair original ponytail school_uniform sleepymaid text topless yuri

Edit | Respond

Good, GOOD, GO BACK INTO THAT PLACE~
Really gotta be careful with your trance phrasing, especially when trancing yourself
MasterKyu2 said:
Really gotta be careful with your trance phrasing, especially when trancing yourself
Careful? Screw careful! This is hot!

Plus, now I wanna change my last name to Tress.
Miss Tress.
HypnoHarley said:
Careful? Screw careful! This is hot!
Yup
"You were... very confident"

That line of dialogue, combined with that position, and that face really just somehow made me literally giggle immediately as one of the funniest and cutest things i've seen in months.
this is so cute i now have diabetes. Curses sleepymaid!
The reactions are realistic. It makes me smile.
Mmmmmmm~ the perfection keeps on coming <3
is moderate annoyance really the appropriate reaction to molestation?
CosmicPanda said:
is moderate annoyance really the appropriate reaction to molestation?
Well considering she got her to do this...
Oh my god I love this set so much thank you!!!
I just know that in the last panel, all she's thinking is "No! No! No! Morality! Kick in already! This is wrong! This is not morally correct! Why does this have to feel SO GOOD!"
So I need someone to make that smile their avatar. If I weren't already so happy with mine, I'd do it, but that's not the case.
C'mon! Just do it. Shit's adorable.
Found a new profile pic.
Ex_Mastermind said:
So I need someone to make that smile their avatar. If I weren't already so happy with mine, I'd do it, but that's not the case.
C'mon! Just do it. Shit's adorable.
I'm tempted to pick an av from somewhere in this set but I like mine a lot too :s
The next page can't come soon enough.

Thank you SleepyMaid
MOAR
Goddamit, Sleepyaid is awesome.
I feel like by the time this series ends everyone on the hub will have some variation of the main characters face as their avatar.
natertot said:
I feel like by the time this series ends everyone on the hub will have some variation of the main characters face as their avatar.
That or the pipe goblin
natertot said:
I feel like by the time this series ends everyone on the hub will have some variation of the main characters face as their avatar.
Should I join the crew? :s
natertot said:
I feel like by the time this series ends everyone on the hub will have some variation of the main characters face as their avatar.
possibly, with all these amazing faces.
sleepyxo said:
Should I join the crew? :s
Might as well at this point
Could get difficult to tell people apart tho
Remember, people. April 1st is "Purple-Skinned Pipe Goblin Avatars For Everyone" day.
I love this comic too dang much
continuing the avatar trend XD
HypnoHarley said:
Careful? Screw careful! This is hot!
Actually you SHOULD be careful with self-trancing, if you aren't careful you can actually end up dead.
ex (this example is very unlikely): you self-trance yourself to do what your crush wants, and their father is a drug lord, next thing you know, you're running from the cops as you, your crush, and his/her father are hauling 50 kilos of cocaine, as you shoot and kill 3 cops, and you and your crush escape and 10 years later the cops catch you and you get the electric chair.

Very unlikely, but my mind is messed up.
Hypnosis-guy said:
Actually you SHOULD be careful with self-trancing, if you aren't careful you can actually end up dead.
ex (this example is very unlikely): you self-trance yourself to do what your crush wants, and their father is a drug lord, next thing you know, you're running from the cops as you, your crush, and his/her father are hauling 50 kilos of cocaine, as you shoot and kill 3 cops, and you and your crush escape and 10 years later the cops catch you and you get the electric chair.

Very unlikely, but my mind is messed up.
Jesus, man. IRL hypnosis can't make you do anything you really don't want to.
Nadie said:
Jesus, man. IRL hypnosis can't make you do anything you really don't want to.
well what if you want to run from the cops as you, your crush, and his/her father are hauling 50 kilos of cocaine, as you shoot and kill 3 cops, and you and your crush escape and 10 years later the cops catch you and you get the electric chair
Jabberwocky said:
well what if you want to run from the cops as you, your crush, and his/her father are hauling 50 kilos of cocaine, as you shoot and kill 3 cops, and you and your crush escape and 10 years later the cops catch you and you get the electric chair
...

Touché
Nadie said:
Jesus, man. IRL hypnosis can't make you do anything you really don't want to.
I know, my brain is fucked up tho so I wanted to say that.
Jabberwocky said:
well what if you want to run from the cops as you, your crush, and his/her father are hauling 50 kilos of cocaine, as you shoot and kill 3 cops, and you and your crush escape and 10 years later the cops catch you and you get the electric chair
Nadie said:
...

Touché
See?
This comic is the greatest thing to happen.
Annon³ said:
this is so cute i now have diabete​s.
Wut