corruption greyscale monster_girl natsumemetalsonic pheromones plant_girl text

Edit | Respond

burn down the store. have people in protective suits and flame throwers evacuate the area from like, a block away in a full radius,then drop white phosphorus on the town. then drop napalm, just to be sure

fuck you, you wannabe triffid shitlords
skullman2033 said:
burn down the store. have people in protective suits and flame throwers evacuate the area from like, a block away in a full radius,then drop white phosphorus on the town. then drop napalm, just to be sure

fuck you, you wannabe triffid shitlords
Exactly this.
Makiavelli said:
Exactly this.
high five
skullman2033 said:
burn down the store. have people in protective suits and flame throwers evacuate the area from like, a block away in a full radius,then drop white phosphorus on the town. then drop napalm, just to be sure

fuck you, you wannabe triffid shitlords
Napalm? White Phosphrous? What is this, kiddy play time hour? Even without nuclear weapons, we have much nastier stuff. To start, I'd pop the store open with a bit of thermite, then pump in agent orange, one of the nastiest defoliants known to man. Then, I'd start pouring in ClF3, which is nasty enough the goddamn Nazis cancelled the program to make it into flame thrower fuel. Finally, we'dfinish the job with a generous serving of FOOF, which is a better oxidizer than oxygen

On the other hand, this is pretty hot.
Well the end of Womenkind anyway granted doubt the plant ladies would have much use for them or maybe will 50/50 shot best XD

Though not my usual cup of tea the girls and expressions did carry this for me <3
The author vastly underestimates the staying power of non kudzu plants in the presence of an active attempt at destruction from humanity

We literally started our civilization by creating fire.
I'm sorry, how about no? *She says and flips the bird at the pheromones before entering her TARDIS with a flamethrower, towards the first page of the comic to burn the first plant*
pokemongirl said:
Well the end of Womenkind anyway granted doubt the plant ladies would have much use for them or maybe will 50/50 shot best XD

Though not my usual cup of tea the girls and expressions did carry this for me <3
natsumemetalsonic is the best artist about expression and happy trance/vore.

However, we have to see what these plant girls do for men and other species as well.

If it is still possible to procreate with them, and if they do not want to kill us (maybe we make slave males and seed donors to create even more women) maybe life could continue in a very happy way.
asaola said:
I'm sorry, how about no? *She says and flips the bird at the pheromones before entering her TARDIS with a flamethrower, towards the first page of the comic to burn the first plant*
*The Doctor open the TARDIS' door*

http://media3.giphy.com/media/iCbBAJpfvm17G/giphy.gif
It's okay! We've got the one rule of Anime that will help us.

Wait for Goku.
Rop1p said:
Napalm? White Phosphrous? What is this, kiddy play time hour? Even without nuclear weapons, we have much nastier stuff. To start, I'd pop the store open with a bit of thermite, then pump in agent orange, one of the nastiest defoliants known to man. Then, I'd start pouring in ClF3, which is nasty enough the goddamn Nazis cancelled the program to make it into flame thrower fuel. Finally, we'dfinish the job with a generous serving of FOOF, which is a better oxidizer than oxygen

On the other hand, this is pretty hot.
i went for them because i wanted to get rid of it, but i dont wanna salt the friggen earth once all traces of it are gone....i like your style though, you know how to deter the plantpocalypse
DemiMindo said:
It's okay! We've got the one rule of Anime that will help us.

Wait for Goku.
....good point
Man, the Japanese ending of "Little Shoppe of Horrors" is even weirder than the alternate ending.