This post belongs to a parent post. (make this post the parent)
akairiot blush bottomless brown_hair crown earrings elf_ears female_only femsub gloves happy_trance heart heart_eyes hypnotic_gas joshdehu_(manipper) nintendo opera_gloves princess princess_zelda smile symbol_in_eyes text the_legend_of_zelda thighhighs topless

Edit | Respond

This took way to long to make for two reasons because of the blush I needed to add on the Zelda in the top right's cheeks and because I had to make the Zelda in the bottom center by editing a bunch of other images together. I think it turned out pretty well, but I'm probably wrong so please let me know what you think and if I made any errors in spelling or if you have any type of constructive criticism please I would greatly appreciate you letting me know.
I like the fact she is pretty much fine with it.
I feel like her legs are too short but i cant really tell.... good otherwise!
Alternate personality spins are always nice.
TalahDarkfang said:
I like the fact she is pretty much fine with it.
I'm intrigued.

It sort of leaves you wondering how it is she's simply 'fine, make it quick' over this, given what's happening.
This is a concept I don't see too often on here, and I enjoy it immensely.
Bloodly said:
I'm intrigued.

It sort of leaves you wondering how it is she's simply 'fine, make it quick' over this, given what's happening.
Zelda's a closet pervert tsundere?
Bloodly said:
I'm intrigued.

It sort of leaves you wondering how it is she's simply 'fine, make it quick' over this, given what's happening.
I figured this was one of those "hentai universes where trauma doesn't exist" resulting in this having happened so often she's just bored of it now.
JoshDehu said:
This took way to long to make for two reasons because of the blush I needed to add on the Zelda in the top right's cheeks and because I had to make the Zelda in the bottom center by editing a bunch of other images together. I think it turned out pretty well, but I'm probably wrong so please let me know what you think and if I made any errors in spelling or if you have any type of constructive criticism please I would greatly appreciate you letting me know.
You are a shockingly good editor.
Grima180 said:
You are a shockingly good editor.
Thanks.
TalahDarkfang said:
I like the fact she is pretty much fine with it.
Fine with it? She is not fine with it, if she was she wouldn't be showing so much annoyance before being smoked.
cdyoung said:
Fine with it? She is not fine with it, if she was she wouldn't be showing so much annoyance before being smoked.
Fine with it, in regards to being made into a slut for a while. She agrees to it, and shows annoyance at the time it took last time.