This post belongs to a parent post. (make this post the parent)
Advertisement
allison_(argonis) black_hair blonde_hair blue_eyes blush breasts cleavage comic cow_girl dahypnoman_(dahypnoman) dark_skin erika_(er-ikaa) femsub happy_trance horns humor large_breasts long_hair maledom multicolored_hair multiple_girls multiple_subs original polmanning red_eyes red_hair short_hair spiral_eyes standing standing_at_attention sweater symbol_in_eyes text yellow_eyes

Edit | Respond

this guy is so good he doesn't even have to whip anything out.

Sequel to [ I can't think of a good name to this comic]

Huge thanks to pollmanning for drawing this.
Argonis said:
this guy is so good he doesn't even have to whip anything out.

Sequel to [ I can't think of a good name to this comic]

Huge thanks to pollmanning for drawing this.
if you ever make another one of these please let me be in it and let me do wrestling moves on the guy before he tries anything happens XD.
what's next? a guy accidentally hypnotizes them when he drops his hat?
CorruptionPrincess said:
if you ever make another one of these please let me be in it and let me do wrestling moves on the guy before he tries anything happens XD.
if i was in it id end up with me turning the tables
crazyman said:
if i was in it id end up with me turning the tables
If Yuki was there she'd probably fall under fast XP
Now we just need her friends to help her submit, preferably sexually and with a watch in one of their hands

Also aside from suggestions, is Erika just a 'public domain' character? It seems like no, one artist owns her
animelover489 said:
Also aside from suggestions, is Erika just a 'public domain' character? It seems like no, one artist owns her
https://hypnohub.net/user/show/7756
not an artist oc, more of a user oc
crazyman said:
https://hypnohub.net/user/show/7756
not an artist oc, more of a user oc
I'll take that as a yes then. I thought Zko made her
Why is dahypnoman entirely grey anyway?
animelover489 said:
I'll take that as a yes then. I thought Zko made her
Erika was made by Erika, based on her own looks and personality.

She's more of a lurker but if you talk with her she is very nice
Imasuky said:
Erika was made by Erika
i think therefore i am
DH playing the straightwoman to all of these shenanigans is probably my favorite part. XD
I bet even Karen could hypnotize them at this point...
MindMasher said:
I bet even Karen could hypnotize them at this point...
I've seen so many memes I forgot Karen was an OC and was extremely confused upon reading this.
Did DH's boobs get smaller from the last comic to this one, or is it just me?
COINCIDENCE? said:
Did DH's boobs get smaller from the last comic to this one, or is it just me?
just you
This is a fun mall to go to *giggles*
Who is the all grey female?
(I know she has a name - she's featured in the Spiral Clicker game)

As such, she should be tagged...
Mugen said:
Who is the all grey female?
(I know she has a name - she's featured in the Spiral Clicker game)

As such, she should be tagged...
That is FemDH she is tagged as dahypnoman cause she is the same character as her male counterpart.