« Previous This post is #2 in the Imasuky's Story time pool. (remove, change page)

black_hair blackwidowx book bottomless cat_girl dreamer_(zenithspark) drool feet female_only femdom femsub foot_worship glasses gloves glowing_eyes imasuky_lomae_(imasuky) large_breasts long_hair multicolored_hair navel nude open_mouth opera_gloves original thighhighs topless

Edit | Respond

This a commission from the kind Imasuky~! They have a story they'll be posting to go along with it ;3

In the meanwhile, here's their OC (Imasuky) and a fellow OC (Dreamer)!

It was definitely a pleasure working on this and if you'd also like to commision me go here: http://hypnohub.net/forum/show/62513
Or, hey, if you're feeling extra generous, you can tip me here ;3 : https://ko-fi.com/blackwidow
Here is the second picture and story of my OC, hope you all enjoy.

spoiler

Also very happy with this, I very highly recommend hiring Widow for any art, fast, polite and very good.

And to shill myself if you want a story from me.

http://hypnohub.net/forum/show/55951
Very sexy~ But I gotta ask, what's with the two different colored lips? :P
StepfordCrimson said:
Very sexy~ But I gotta ask, what's with the two different colored lips? :P
Just a style I thought up and really liked the idea of. Never really see it so I figured make it my own.
Nice one Imasky its like she's playing out whatever is being read in the book.
Argonis said:
Nice one Imasky its like she's playing out whatever is being read in the book.
Read the story and you'll see just what it is.

I had a lot of fun writing it got the story done in like an hour or so.
This is heckin adorable/- love the story! :3
ZenithSpark said:
This is heckin adorable/- love the story! :3
Good to know.

So yo like the idea of Dreamer being a kitten whenever the mood strikes me?
Imasuky said:
Good to know.

So yo like the idea of Dreamer being a kitten whenever the mood strikes me?
I sure do like that idea! I'd love to see what else she can do with her book.
CorruptionPrincess said:
Very stylish^_^
Thanks.

I have one more in the works right now. And several more planned once I have some more money saved up.

If anyone ever feels like getting Imasuky in anything just run it by me and odds are I'll be fine with it.
Imasuky I said it once and I'll say it again you make me wish I was into yuri.
Imasuky said:
Here is the second picture and story of my OC, hope you all enjoy.

spoiler

Also very happy with this, I very highly recommend hiring Widow for any art, fast, polite and very good.

And to shill myself if you want a story from me.

http://hypnohub.net/forum/show/55951
Wonderful story and amazing picture I'm guessing that when she gets back to normal she will lose her ears and tail?
Imasuky said:
Here is the second picture and story of my OC, hope you all enjoy.

spoiler

Also very happy with this, I very highly recommend hiring Widow for any art, fast, polite and very good.

And to shill myself if you want a story from me.

http://hypnohub.net/forum/show/55951
So awesome love the story and pic *drools*
shinylamp said:
Wonderful story and amazing picture I'm guessing that when she gets back to normal she will lose her ears and tail?
Yeah but get's them back every time she visits.

pokemongirl said:
So awesome love the story and pic *drools*
You are on the list of people I'll be getting art of later. So look forward to that story.
Imasuky said:
Yeah but get's them back every time she visits.
What are you a therapist.....ow ya hypno therapy
shinylamp said:
What are you a therapist.....ow ya hypno therapy
Nope, a writer.

And every writer needs a cat. Like H.P, Lovecraft.....though my cat has a better name.
Imasuky said:
Nope, a writer.

And every writer needs a cat. Like H.P, Lovecraft.....though my cat has a better name.
What's its name?
StepfordCrimson said:
What's its name?
My cat is Dreamer.

If you want to know H.P. Lovecraft's cat.....Yeah i'm not posting that.
shinylamp said:
What are you a therapist.....ow ya hypno therapy
Dreamer just can't resist visiting her favorite writer, yknow.
Imasuky said:
My cat is Dreamer.

If you want to know H.P. Lovecraft's cat.....Yeah i'm not posting that.
My cats name is Poe and we got him on holloween.
Yo! That's super amazing and cute! Good job as always Widow ^w^
Imasuky said:
You are on the list of people I'll be getting art of later. So look forward to that story.
I know and I will : )
Great job with the story—I added some of your fic to my to-read list as well. Thanks for sharing them with us!<3

Imasuky said:
Nope, a writer.

And every writer needs a cat. Like H.P, Lovecraft.....though my cat has a better name.
Cats and tea are essentials for any writer. No matter how much more interested cats seem to be in sitting on your laptop keyboards, shoving their heads into your mugs, etc.

Earnest Hemingway was such a cat fan, for instance, that polydactyl cats are often calmed Hemingway cats to this day. Truly a lesson in the importance of being purr-nest. :)

Faving, snagging an absolutely excellent new avatar, and adding your fics to my to-read-list! Thanks for being as awesome as always, Imasuky! :3

(I am going to miss having a Linkle HA, but as a librarian I can't pass up such a great hypnotic book pic... <3)
Apple said:
Great job with the story—I added some of your fic to my to-read list as well. Thanks for sharing them with us!<3

Cats and tea are essentials for any writer. No matter how much more interested cats seem to be in sitting on your laptop keyboards, shoving their heads into your mugs, etc.

Earnest Hemingway was such a cat fan, for instance, that polydactyl cats are often calmed Hemingway cats to this day. Truly a lesson in the importance of being purr-nest. :)

Faving, snagging an absolutely excellent new avatar, and adding your fics to my to-read-list! Thanks for being as awesome as always, Imasuky! :3

(I am going to miss having a Linkle HA, but as a librarian I can't pass up such a great hypnotic book pic... <3)
Very glad you like it so much and be sure to look up my other stories, you can find a link all of them o my commission sheet.
Brokander_Reborn said:
Imasuky I said it once and I'll say it again you make me wish I was into yuri.
to clarify I was talking about your writing itself.
Brokander_Reborn said:
to clarify I was talking about your writing itself.
Well I do have a het CYOA over in the forums. A new update is about to drop.